4- A Small Transfer

[ W A R N I N G S ]

Some angst

Swear word (once)

♡ ♡ ♡

Day 4

You got scared

How, you may ask? The sun was bright, the wind was cooling, and you had a good sleep last night. It seemed like a glorious day. Well... "GET BACK HERE!" Garp yelled as Luffy ran past you and Makino- sending another breeze run through you. "No!" You heard Luffy yell as he then tripped on a rock and rolled down a hill as Garp chased him. 

"DON'T TRY TO GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Makino chuckled a little, "Don't be like Luffy, okay?" You nodded, sweat dropping as you picked up a shirt that fell from the breeze. You dusted it and put it back in the basket Makino was holding. You heard the mayor mutter beneath his breath about having "at least a good one" as he passed.

Makino greeted him and you spoke a small "Morning", as he nodded in appreciation and returned the gesture. "(Y/N)!!" You heard Luffy yell as he came tumbling into you, knocking both of you over.

"Ow... That hurt!" Luffy groaned as he was then picked up by the back of his shirt and broke out in a cold sweat. "Don't hurt my... GRANDDAUGHTER!" Garp yelled as he proceeded to become a windmill and send Luffy flying. You rubbed the dirt off of your clothing when you fell.

Makino gasped as you watched Luffy fly like a seagull coming for the fisherman's fish. "Luffy!" She shouted worriedly as she rushed over. 'Eh, he's probably fine...' You thought, looking away.

◇ ◇ ◇

Timeskip

◇ ◇ ◇

You and Luffy walked out of Makino's bar with Garp in front of you. You were saying goodbye to Mayor and Makino and turned around to head off to the mountain bandit's hideout. You walked side-by-side with Garp as your name was called out.

You were barely able to turn around before you were pulled into a strong hard by Makino. Looking up you saw water trying to leave her eyes. "Please be safe. I'll see you again soon." You hugged her back as you smiled a little. "I'll be back soon."

She let go and patted your head, making you grumble. Makino pushed you gently back to Garp and Luffy who were waiting a few feet away as you started running towards them again. Not before waving to Makino.

Your group made it to the place where supposedly Dadan was, and you were taken aback. There was literally nobody there. Garp went inside and you heard some yelling, someone yelling the lines of, "ACE IS ALREADY 10 YEARS OLD!" making you sweat drop as you saw the three of the bandits on their knees.

"Crappy shack!" Luffy said, staring at them as you slowly nodded at his words. You're glad you didn't say anything as Dadan yelled out, "DO YOU WANNA FIGHT?!- Eh, he's not listening!" The boy then just started chasing the dragonflies. You sighed to the side and looked at Luffy who touched his cheek.

You felt something hit your forehead as you touched it. It was wet and felt gross. You wiped it off and flicked it onto the floor. "Gross..." You muttered as Luffy turned to you. "EH?! YOU GOT HIT TOO?" You nodded as you saw Luffy snap his neck towards the forest.