3- Bandit Trouble II

[W A R N I N G S ]

A little angst 

Quite short!

♡ ♡ ♡

DAY 3

What time was it?

What day is it?

You thought to yourself as you laid in a very comfortable bed your eyes slowly opened to see yourself in a pure white room. You kissed your teeth as you sat up. Your knee to your ankle was covered in freshly placed bandages.

The door to the room you were in opened as a tray fell. "(Y/N)!" You heard Makino yell before she rushed into you. Crushing your head in her hands and chest. "I was just so worried!" She spoke with tears nearly flooding her face.

You smiled a little and hugged her back, "I'm okay... How is Luffy and Shanks?" She separated from you and smiled, touching your cheek as she took her hand away. "They're all fine. You were the last one up."

You heard her laugh before looking at her confused. "Sorry, you should've seen Luffy. He was attached to you and refused to let go until he fell asleep." You felt your eyes sparkle at that before smiling and hugging her again.

"Thanks, Makino..." Makino nodded, hugged you back before standing up tall. The door was then burst open—my, my, the talk of the devil; Luffy. You saw tears falling down as he just fell onto you. "I'm... I'm... JUST SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY WAAAAAA-"

You smiled as he hugged you so tightly you thought that you would get an injury in your lungs again. There was a knock on the wood as you all looked to see Shanks and Beckman behind him. Smiling a little at you.

Shanks walked over and sat on your bed, petting your head. "Glad to see you awake, (Y/N)." he smiled as you returned a ghostly one. "You should've seen his face when you passed out, kiddo. I thought he was going to next."

"Beckman~!" Shanks muttered to him as he chuckled and folded his arms. "It's good to see you're okay though." Beckman finished as you smiled at him with him returning a small grin. Luffy grabbed your hand and ran off out of the room.

"Luffy!" You heard Makino yell as Luffy laughed in response, his grip holding tighter on your hand. Not looking back to see if you were catching up again. You laughed a little bit.

◇ ◇ ◇
Timeskip
◇ ◇ ◇

While you and Luffy were walking around, you were often stopped and asked if you were okay and commented on your bravery which earned them a small smile. After a few hours, Makino, Shanks, Beckman and everyone else came to the docks.

There were people passing barrels and boxes of items. Probably alcohol and food for the long track ahead. Some of them smiled and called you two 'little heros' as you passed them to Shanks and Beckman.

Your eyes fell at them, 'They're leaving...' You thought sadly. "You're going already?" You asked Shanks as you saw him panic and shove something in his pocket. "Yeah. It was a long stay but now we part ways. Bet you'll miss me, huh?" Luffy replied quickly, "Well, yeah, but I won't ask you to take me anymore. I've decided to become a pirate on my own now!"

Shanks turned to us and stuck his tongue out, "I wasn't going to take you anyway! You'll never be a pirate!" He said in a teasing voice, Luffy pouted, and you laughed breathily. Shanks turned to you, "(Y/N) I actually have something for you, well, a object and something to say." He went on his knees to come to your height. He put his hand in the pocket he was previously panicky with and gave you a necklace with a small ruby on the end of it.