7- Crocodile Meat

[ W A R N I N G S ]

Fluff

Violence (if you squint)

Luffy getting eaten by a crocodile

♡ ♡ ♡

Day 10

Your dream ended

You awake with a good mood at first, everyone running out of the mountain bandit's hideout, with Rosé tugging you along. All of them were still injured but was livelier than you which was a surprise. Buddy had left already after Dadan made Rosé tell him to leave.

"Luffy, (Y/N)! Do some laundry first!" Dadan yelled after your group. Luffy responded by pulling his eye and sticking his tongue out, "No way! See you!" A sigh came from you as you looked back with an apologetic smile, "Sorry Dadan!"

Up ahead, Sabo had stopped briefly, "Oh yeah, just a warning while we're gone the Bluejam clan might come by so be careful!" He shouted, "Because we beat them up yesterday- bye!" He continued as you all started running again.

"Doubt it. Even so, I bet they'll win." Rosé said, mainly to herself. Incoherent yelling came from behind you as Sabo's words. You heard a very faint. "WHAT!?" From the house but didn't look back.

As the forest came into view they started talking about Dadan, "Dadan is understanding considering she's a worthless old hag!" Sabo laughed as Ace and Luffy joined in. "Dadan isn't too bad since she let you stay, Sabo." You spoke calmly.

He looked over at you but shrugged your words off, "Fair... Doesn't mean she's not an old hag." He laughed again as Luffy struggled to keep up. "I want to eat lots of... Food!" Luffy spoke as he jumped.

Rosé laughed at his enthusiasm as Ace held a straight expression. Sabo looked away towards Luffy, "Okay, let's eat something!" His voice came out as your stomach growled, gaining a few chuckles.

Soon, after catching a fish, Rosé sat beside you all, not eating as you all bit into a piece of fish. It was rough so you had to chew it for a while. At the side of your vision, you saw Rosé not eating and grabbed a piece of fish on a stick and gave it to her.

She smiled and started eating. You looked to the side to see Luffy drooling and looking at the fish with desire. You sighed as the fish was basically all bones except the end and head of the fish. "So Luffy, you ate a devil fruit?" Sabo asked.

Luffy voiced positively at the question as Sabo commented, "No wonder why you're bad at swimming." You looked at the end of the fish and then Sabo got what you were hinting at and tossed it to Luffy. "Here, you can have it."

Luffy leaped up to grab it and thanked you with a bright smile as he bit into it. "You're too nice." Ace said as he started eating again. Sabo shrugged, "Well, what's wrong with that? Besides, (Y/N) was hinting at it anyways."

Ace side-eyed-you but said nothing as Rosé nudged you with a smile. You shrugged and continued eating the piece you had on the stick with a slight smile. "So, what fruit did you eat?" Rosé asked.

Luffy looked up with a smile, "Gum-Gum!" He said as she looked surprised. "Gum-Gum!?" Ace started picking his teeth with a fish bone, "So he gave up the ability to swim to become rubber? Crappy."

You couldn't help but scoff at that since you know what he would be. Although he'd eat one too later which made you laugh internally. Ace looked at you with a scowl, but Luffy spoke before he could talk to you.