001.

omniscient pov

omniscient pov

"Yo pass me the lighter," Josiah said to his older sister, Venus. The two were currently sitting in Venus' room passing back and forth her brand new bong.

"Here, and you better clear that shit too. i'm not wasting no more weed on your ass because you don't know how to clear." Venus said slightly mugging him.

"I actually do know how to clear. thank you very much." Josiah said back. He then brought the bong up to his lips and lit the bowl. Quickly inhaling, Josiah began to fall into a coughing fit. Venus simply rolled her eyes as she continued to watch her brother attempt to clear the bowl.

"Come on, light it again, you still have a little left." Venus suggested. 

"Nah im chillin' this shit finna take me out." Josiah said letting out a hefty cough. "Pussy." Venus snickered. "Yo bro, stop talking like that for i put you in the pack." Josiah side eyed Venus in attempts to quiet her while flashing the foiled baggie filled with weed in her face. "Josiah, get the fuck out of my face." Venus laughed.

She took the bong out of Josiah's hands getting ready to spark up the rest of the weed sitting in the bowl. After inhaling for a good three seconds, Venus blew out  smoke allowing the burning sensation to fill her chest.

Coughing a few times, Venus put the brand new bong down on her nightstand. "Yo jojo, you look out of it." Bleu said while trying to hold back her laughter. Josiah was staring off into space allowing the cannabis to take over his senses.

"You think you're so funny..." Josiah said. This caused Venus and Josiah to bust out in a fit of laughter. Watching Josiah laugh uncontrollably made Venus laugh even harder.

"Stop Josiah! My stomach hurts!" Venus laughed out. "You're the one making me laugh!" Josiah exclaimed.

The two siblings were very close. Infact, Venus was close with all of her siblings, however, Josiah and her were the closest; probably due to them both being middle children.

Venus' parents never cared about her smoking too much. They figured since she's a teenager, she was going to do it anyway. Plus, they know how these things work. They were teenagers at one point too. Young and dumb, just trying to have fun. Not to mention, her parents were also smokers when they were a bit younger. However, this stopped during Jaime's last pregnancy.

"Yo Bleu, Jojo, what y'all doing in there?" Kamari asked. "Open the door and find out, dumbass." Jojo replied. Venus let out a chuckle.

"Oh hell nahhh, y'all in here bussin and didn't even invite me? Y'all weird for that." Kamari mugged the pair, shaking his head.  "Honestly, Josiah wasn't even invited." Venus defended. "Nah keep that same energy sis." Since when did he get so sassy-