003.

venus' pov

venus' pov

once we arrived at the mall, we headed straight to the food court. "you wanna get some chick-fil-a?" i asked leilani. she nodded her head in response. "you know i do."

we made our way over to the long ass line infront of the registers and thought about what to get. "what you finna get?" she asked me. i thought about it for a moment. "should i get a chicken sandwich or should i get nuggets?" she tapped her chin as she thought about it. "well, you got nuggets the last time so get a chicken sandwich."

"bet." soon enough, it was our time to order. we each told the girl behind the counter what we wanted and she quickly rang us up. i pulled out my wallet and payed for both of our meals. "thank you, bae." leilani said.

"you're welcome." we walked over to the pick up line which was about seven people deep. damn, they moving slow today.

"venus?" i heard the employee say. we walked over and grabbed everything. i carried the food and she carried the drinks. we went ahead and found a table to sit at, as well.

"so guess who i've been talking to." leilani said, breaking the ice. "who?" i popped a french fry in my mouth.

"you remember 'ole boy from science? notti?" i nodded my head slowly... where is she taking this? "yeah, what about him?" she took a sip of her lemonade before speaking. "we been talkin this past week and i'm jackin him. he's so fine!" she exclaimed.

she isn't wrong. he is cute but his homeboy got it. imma let lei lei have that one. "nahh facts him and his homeboy." we both laughed. "imma tell him you wanna get put on." she said, smirking. i thought about it for a moment. if i get rejected, im going to be beyond embarrassed. i don't take rejection as well as i should.

"do whatchu want, lei." she looked down at her phone and her fingers instantly began typing on the small digital keyboard.

we eventually finished eating our food and threw our trash away. she grabbed my hand and we made our way over to 'pink.' we looked around the store for a little while, picking up a few things here and there.

"bleu, come smell this!" leilani called out. i walked over to where she stood. "should i get this? it's called fresh and clean.. i'm not sure." i brought the perfume mist up to my nose, smelling it.

"yes girl, get this. its fitting for you." she smiled and grabbed damn near the whole line of fresh and clean products. we went and checked out after that and we carried on going into several different stores.