FIVE

So targets are not being completed i guess no need for regular updates

Also, atleast the comments targets can be achieved na!!..

Updating this chapter only beacuse the target of 100 votes hited for previous chapter.

But next chapter will be only after both target's of last three chapters get finished.

Mature contents ahead...

I wasn't that late when I got to Roman's and he didn't mention the fact I wasn't spot on time. Instead, he let me in, and we got to work. It was feminist literature again and we went through the basics. Once again, he gave me another test sheet and I got a five. I still wasn't happy at the five, but it was better than a two at least. Yes last time he gave a text i got two.

"Do you attend class?" Karan asked iooked up from the test paper he handed back and shrugged. It was an obvious 'no' and karan only shook his head and sighed.

"Tejasswi, you'll improve so much better if you go. One tutoring session a week isn't enough to completely boost your grades."

"Yeah, but you're supposed to be the best tutor so..."

"Have you watched any of the documentary from the History site I mentioned." Um, nope. He could already see the answer in my expression.
"I'm not Superman, I need you to meet me halfway here otherwise you won't improve at the rate you want to." I knew he was right but putting effort into school besides tutoring was frustrating. It wasn't like I didn't want to try, I just couldn't. My mind and motivation were drained drop by drop during the lessons. None of it was interesting and it wasn't like the teachers tried to help me. Half of them had given up on me midway though.

"Have you ever dry-humped before?" I suddenly said without thinking. What. The. Fuck. I wanted to change the topic, but why did I have to change it to that? you idiot.

"What?" He furrowed his brows. Why did I say that? He had never kissed a girl so of course he wouldn't have done that.

"Never mind." I brushed it off and stared back at the test paper. I was improving. You know, if kara  put a smiley face by the number I might get a little more motivation, but he didn't strike me as the smiley face kinda guy. I noticed him looking at me with anxious scepticism.

"What... what is it?" Oh god,  Despite the awkward air between us, I decided to pull myself together and sit up straight. Dry-humping with karan.  That couldn't be.... too bad. We've already made out and it was... decent.

"Tejaa?" Karan called me back out of my thoughts.

"Hm?" god, I haven't had sex in so long that I was fantasising about karans kiss In between