TWENTY NINE

Here is the last update of the day? And why im giving a triplets today!?

1. I need to finish this book asap.

2. I had some free time.

3. Im not gonna give any updates untill the targets of last 3 chapters got completed.

So if you want the next chapter finish the last 3 chaper targets soon

Its going to be a rollercoaster, the upcoming chapters.

be ready to face the demon

"Shit, I forgot to tell you." Karan then cursed. I snapped myself out of my thoughts and looked back up at him.

"Hmm?"

"I asked yogi to the college" And suddenly, I wanted to die.

"You... You what?" I had to blink a couple of times to make sense of it.

"I asked yogita to the college day as my date " He replied. Was there a faint smile on his lips? Was there? There was. There fucking was.

"And?" she said no.

"She said yes." She said yes. Shit, why was I hurting? It wasn't a big deal. It wasn't. It is. It's not.

"Tejuu? You okay?" no. Yes. No.

"Yes. I'm great." Liar. Shut up. "That's... That's amazing, karan. I bet you guys will have fun." Lots of fun. They'll dance, smile, laugh, kiss, have sex.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"You look a little shocked though, I mean, this was the plan, wasn't it?" this was the plan. This was always the plan. You tutor me in school I tutor you in sex. For Emily. How could I have forgotten about the yogi part? Was everything still for yogi? Was I really that much of an idiot?

"No, no...I just.. I'm just surprised. That's all. Surprised. I guess I thought you'd tell me before you did it." I guessedyou wouldn't do it at all
Stupid, tejaa. God, you're so stupid

"Yeah, well I've been planning it for a while."

"Planning what?"

"The asking" Fuck. Was he planning it when he took me to the museum? When we first had sex? When I told him about my family, and he said he'd always be there for me?

"Oh.. that's... great, karan. That's really great." I tried to smile. God, I was trying so hard to smile.

"You guys will have tons of fun. I just know it." A frown suddenly took over his expression,

"Dimp told me you weren't going. Is thatbecause of parth and niti?"

"I just don't feel like going." I brushed it off, lying again.