Volume 2 - A New Adventure Awaits (Prologue)

It had been a few weeks since what the people of Donia call the "Defence of Elysium". Team 6 had been managing to settle in Elysium dealing with their own things as well as adapting with strange things that tend to happen from time to time. But Elysium was mostly fixed up into the previous shape it once was. Connor stayed behind in Elysium to ensure that this was all done smoothly without any problems.

Each member of Team 6 has been doing particular tasks on this very day since it marked the third week since the battle that took place. Marcel was in the library of the Guild building looking for a particular book as per usual, but Vesper walked in on him.

Vesper: "You here for another one Marcel?"

Vesper was talking more calmly, seeming as if he got used to seeing Marcel very often. 

Basically: "Yep. Just a little lost on where to continue..."

Vesper: "Listen Marcel, you read through one quarter of the library's books already. As much as you want to learn more Magic Spells, I think you are going to have to go somewhere else for them."

Marcel sighed, seeing this to be the case. Through the weeks he had been trying to learn as much Magic Spells as he could to allow an arsenal of spells up his own sleeves, but recently he had finished all the books that was available from Vesper's side. 

Basically: "Yeah.. You're right.. Then can I borrow some of the books about Donia then?"

Vesper smiled lightly, knowing this to be an excellent question he wanted to hear.

Vesper: "Of course, though since you are in Holodonia, it would be best to learn of this country first before any other. Get familiar with their cultures and the system of how things are run."

Marcel was quite happy to hear this, so he nodded.

Basically: "That would be of great help. Can you point out some books that you should recommend to me please?"

Vesper: "Of course, right this way."

Vesper then guides Marcel to where he needs to look. We then go to Brian who was having a chat with Dezmond while assisting in his lab. Dezmond is busy as usual, but working on something with the assistance of Brian, trying to create a brand new artificial Mana Core from scratch. They both have been attempting this for weeks, but it never seemed to have worked. Some of them blew up in their faces, though it wasn't as painful as when they overloaded and shocked them both from time to time. But this time, Dezmond was sure that this was the one.

His robotic limbs was holding the artificial Mana Core in its grasp.

Dezmond: "Can you pass me that last Mana Potion over there?"

Terroriser: "Sure thing boss."

Brian then grabbed a flask that contained some form of dark blue liquid and carried it with caution to Dezmond. When it was handed to him, Brian was a little unsure about this.

Terroriser: "Are you sure this will work this time?"

Dezmond paused, looking towards Brian with a cheerful attitude.

Dezmond: "Of course I am. I am the great Magni Dezmond after all. But if it doesn't, at least we can get help when we head to Obsydia. So, you ready?"

Brian just nods and Dezmond them poured the liquid onto the artificial Mana Core, but however as it was poured, it could be seen that the Core was absorbing the liquid inside itself. Once it was all poured until the flask was empty, the Core started to glow a vibrant bright blue. They waited for a few seconds, awaiting to see if something goes wrong. But nothing was happening as it was radiating with a comforting warmth.