V3 Chapter 10 - The Detective's Pocket Watch

It is still the early morning as Marcel has been meditating as the Warden has requested of him to do. This was for one particular reason, the Warden was trying to teach him to recognize others' presences since the power of a Champion is beyond any normal mortal understanding, or that is how the Warden would put it anyways. Marcel has figured that she is quite an egomaniac, seeing herself as a perfect being, but he does find it funny that she is trapped within a Time Prison of her own making. He does find it both hilarious and poetic, but doesn't bother to say anything to keep the Warden at ease.

Kobo has already went out to the main TEMPUS Guild building, meaning that Marcel was alone, which was perfect. While he was meditating, since he couldn't see it, it would seem that he has light blue outlines around himself as he was floating mid-air with his legs crossed. In truth, he was able to sense other presences, but there was one he was searching for so he can keep the Warden at ease and not prevent him from his first task he had in mind. The first task he had in mind was heading to Xenokuni, however since his ride is not around for him to get there, he has to do the Warden's one first. He has to find her presence amongst the crowd of civilians, Knights, Mages and Rangers.

Soon he was actually able to lock onto what he was searching for, or what felt similar to the Warden's power, but it also felt very familiar to him. So when he was done, his body touched the ground, the outlines were gone and he stood up, opening his eyes.

Basically: "I think I found your watch."

Kronii: "Good. Now hurry, we can't let them use it too much or it will cause too many problems."

Marcel then nodded as he left the Team 6 Estate to find the person in question. It took him about a couple of minutes until he managed to reach the one place that he felt it to be. It looked like a Detective Agency type of building, though it did confuse Marcel to a degree. He breathed in and out before reaching for the handle opening the door. As the door opened, he heard a bell sound coming from the top, meaning that the person can be aware of someone's arrival. So when the door closed behind himself, he began looking around.

He could see many concoctions aligned all around the room, arranging from different various colours of liquids. He thought that it might be a form of Alchemy perhaps, but he then heard footsteps coming down from the stairs, which it so happened to be someone Marcel knows, well Delirious knew better than him at least.

???: "Ah Mr. Cunningham! I didn't expect you to come on by to my place! Hang a moment will ya?"

Basically: "Sure thing Amelia!"

Amelia Watson, the Detective of Elysium. She immediately went upstairs since she was a bit of a mess to clean herself up a bit as well as get her Detective attire. Once she came back down, she looked completely the same as the person Marcel recognized. She went behind the counter, relaxing by leaning forward and her arms resting on the table of the counter.

Amelia: "So what can I do for you today Mr. Cunningham?"

Basically: "I'm sure we're pass the honorifics. Just call me by my first name."

Amelia: "Oh sure thing Marcel. Is there something you need?"

Basically: "Well yes. I was looking for somebody but I can't simply find them."

Amelia: "Oh? You're peaking my interested today. Who're you looking for?"

Basically: "Well, I'm looking for somebody who would be carrying around a watch. A pocket watch to be exact."

Amelia's eyes widened for a brief second, but returned to normal afterwards. Marcel caught onto this immediately, smirking internally because he already knows who the culprit is.