CHAPTER 12: So How Do We Do This?

3rd Person POV
'Oh, man, this is getting intense.' Dolores's plan  backfired real bad, she stood on the sidelines as Mirabel and Isabella stared at each other.

"You what?" Mirabel gawks at Isabella, "I know! It's stupid just forget it!" Isabella sighs and sits back on the ground, her palms covering face. Mirabel sat next to her and put a hand on her older sister's back. "If it helps, I've had similar feelings."

"What?" Isabella looks at Mirabel. "I've been questioning myself recently, I'm having a bisexual crisis." Mirabel chuckled. "Wait seriously? With who?" Isabella asks. "Dont tell anyone but remember Sally?" Mirabel frowns. "Sally?! I knew there was something going on!" Isabella clapped her hands once in realization.
"But she called me a freak and since then I lost all feelings to want to date.. Anyone honestly." Mirabel frowns even more. "Oh.." Now it was Isabella's turn to comfort her sister. But suddenly heard crunching so they turned their heads to Dolores.

"Where did you even get that?" Mirabel asks.  Dolores looked at the popcorn, then at the horses, then at her cousins.

"I dunno?" She replied and shrugged. Mirabel sighs. 'Why wasn't I put in a normal family? Out of all the types of families out there, fate said, hey you're going to be put in a family full of magic but only you don't have powers and they're all mentally unstable.'

Dolores giggles and snorted.

"I said that out loud didn't i?" Mirabel looks at her, they were on their way home already. "I'm not gonna lie, that was funny." She wiped an invisible tear on her face.

"Catch me if you can!" Spirit took it as a signal to speed up. "Hey!" Dolores yells as Isabella follows. "Aye, wait for me!" Isabella looked at Mirabel and Mirabel looked back, the looks gave them both a signal of agreement that the two of them at least agree on one thing.

They both smile and continue on racing.

--------
3rd Person POV
Isabella laid down on her bed, after the 3 girls had a race, in which Mirabel won, they retired to their rooms to sleep, they got home really late, but Isabella couldn't fall asleep.

She was a bit conflicted, she doesn't know what to do, now that the problem came back. She didn't know what else to do.

She got up, she peeked out the corridor and gladly no one was there. She tip toed out with a coat around her dress, she didn't even bother to change. I mean, it's not like she's going out.

When she came back from the kitchen after eating some snacks, she suddenly saw someone, she froze in spot, but after a few moments, the mysterious figure turned around, it was Mirabel!

'Oh, what are you up to now?'

Isabella saw Mirabel waiting for something and turned around again. She waited for Mirabel to do something after a while, nothing, but suddenly the tiles under her began to move the direction of Mirabel.

"Shoot" She says as she literally ran into Mirabel. "Ah, Isabella you're here early." Mirabel says sarcastically as she pushed Isabella off her. "What in the world do you mean?! I should be asking you why are you here?!" Isabella whisper-yelled. "Did you not see the note I slid under your door?" Mirabel crossed her arms. "Uhhhhhhhhhh, What note?" Isabella grinned nervously.

"Seriously? Ugh, never mind, you look fine let's go!" Mirabel grabbed Isabella's hand not waiting for a answer from her picture perfect sister, and dragged her out the exit somehow quietly.

"Good luck, Mirabel." Dolores silently says as she watched the two of them leave.

---------
~Flashback~
Mirabel's POV
I love eating mom's food, they're always very delicious. Dinner just finished, I headed upstairs to head to bed.