CHAPTER 38: Training

Mirabel's POV
Nami and I travelled to the forest to start her training and to be honest, I should start training again, I don't want to let my guard down. No, I won't make the same mistake as I had done before..

"Captain?"

Nami's voice pulled me out of my train of thought. She looked at me with curious and cautious eyes. "Ehem yes. Anyway, let's start with training first by a quick warm up.."

I wanted to check how flexible and how capable she was at the first stages of stretching, but to my surprise she seemed to already be accustomed to the basics.

"I see you're used to this already." I ended up blurting out. Nami looked at me and nodded. "I am a dancer, Captain." I acknowledge her reply and continue stretching. 5 minutes passed by and I decided to think of what we should do next.

"Well, I wanna test something out, what kind of dance do you do?"

"Tango, ballroom and ballet." Nami replies as she tilted her head. I smirk as I've gained an idea. "We can work with it." I rub my chins with a smirk. Nami gulped, this was gonna be a long day.

---
3rd Person POV
"Kia!"

Kiara stopped her kick mid-air and faced her assistant.

"Yes?" Kiara asks and put her foot down. The man sighed, relieved that he had a second to breath, if he could, currently he was hung from his leg and now he was a temporary punch bag.

"The boss needs you."

Kiara nods and was able to land a punch on the guy's genitals and putting her shirt back on, she was wearing a tank top as she was punching the guy he was interrogating.

Kiara closed the door and head off to the main building, where the office of the boss resided. But as she was walking, she noticed a cape being burnt, but there were initials engraved.

A M and a butterfly.

"Shit." Kiara knew what it meant.

It was a tradition, somewhat, whenever they defeated a well known enemy, they create some sort if flag with their emblem on it and burn it.

Kiara gulped, hoping that Mirabel was alright, she had 2 choices. Run or obey.

I mean, it can't be Mirabel in the first place right?

---
'God fucking dammit'

Mirabel ran through the trees of forest with Nami on her back, Nami was injured in the leg while Mirabel had scratches everywhere, her clothes had multiple holes and gashes. She had no idea where she was nor not where she's going.

Mirabel hid behind a giant oak tree as she felt it was safe.

"Nami, Nami! Don't pass out on me." Mirabel muttered and rubbed Nami's back. Nami hissed from the pain of her leg, not being able to let out a proper answer.

"Phew, okay just give me a minute." Mirabel used her teeth to tear a part of her sweater off and grabbed a bottle of water that she had in her bag. She poured it over the wound, while carefully cleaning it with a handkerchief.

Nami whimpers as Mirabel finally finished patching it up.

"This should be good enough.." Mirabel sighs and stands up while looking around, making sure no one was near them.

"We have to keep moving, for now we have to find shelter." Mirabel stood up and stretched her limbs, she wasn't in a bad shape, she was able to dodge a lot of attacks.

"Okay.." Nami mumbled and stood up, she wobbled as she tried to find her footing. Mirabel moved next to her student and carried her bridal style. Nami was light and short so it was easy to carry her.

It was sunset and Mirabel was still walking around.

"How about there?" Nami pointed to a cave, it was covered with so much greenery, no one would take a second glance.

"Perfect, hang on." Mirabel said before sprinting towards the cave, while also being careful of Nami's leg.
----