CHAPTER 24: A Lily--?!

3rd Person POV
Mirabel and her team headed West. The Black Rose has a cover up company they sell wine. And surprisingly, it was a good selling wine. Mirabel is somewhat the owner of the wine branch, she came up with combinations and techniques that made the wine taste devine but not cost them more than what they usually spend.

They've been travelling for over 3 days at moderate speed. They would arrive there in a day if they go on a fast pace, but it was an opportunity for them to hang out more, as a group.

Her team was in a jeep, while Mirabel was on a horse, she prefers that way. She had to scout the area for potential dangers.

"All clear, we can move out." She spoke through the radio. "On it." Tony says over the radio.

Let's go through her team, the same team that made multiple people fear them as a whole.

Miguel, is the second in command, Daniella could be the second in command, but she's not that responsible and she is very reckless, but back to Miguel. Miguel is Delilah's adopted brother, he is the stealth and interrogation expert when Mirabel isn't around.

Daniella, she is the team's brawn, she likes taking risks, even if it cost her life at times. Just to say, she's the suicide member. But nevertheless, her recklessness and jokes makes the team happy. She is great when handling knives, swords, and guns.

Jewel, she is the team's actress and back up, what do I mean by actress? Well, she is the on ewho mostly goes undercover, and when one of the members can't go on, she will gladly take their job for them. She's good at Taichi and spears.

Tony, he's the team's informat. He goes to places and gather information, no matter what place, the sea, the city, the country, anywhere honestly. He is good in hand to hand combat and guns.

And finally Brian. He is the team's medical and mental support. He makes sure that all the members are healthy, physically, emotionally and mentally, so basically he's a therapist. He is good with swords and guns, specifically a sniper.

Mirabel is the team leader, she is good with everything they do and even more, she has been trained personally by Poppy herself. But it's her personality that made her leader, despite being one of the most dangerous assassins they have, she was kind, bubbly, careful, compassionate, independent, and the list goes on, all the other teams have respect for her, except Savannah's.
--------
Mirabel's POV
We made it into the city, I never knew that these inventions existed. I've been missing out on stuff, a LOT of it. Let's just hope that my family in Encanto knows of this, you know, Encanto being isolated and such.

The building was pretty big, it had a bar and an inn. It was pretty fancy too. Today is an ordinary day for them, in the morning it was only fairly busy.

I saw a girl sitting on one of the stools. She had dark brown hair and nicely tanned skin, she was wearing an off-shoulder shirt. But I saw a white flower on her shoulder with an L on it.

A lily. It's like she wanted to be caught in our territory. Something's not right.

"Team, scout out the area, code White." I spoke through the radio. But no response came, Dammit. I look back at the Lily and I saw that she was talking on her own radio, it's seems it has a tracker on it. I should develop a plan.

'You know what screw it.'
--------
"And that kids, is how I met your mother."

Jkjkjk
--------
3rd Person POV
Mirabel didn't exactly have a plan, but then again, she didn't really care. One day, she could just commit arson on the mansion. That place gave nothing but trauma.

Anyway, Mirabel sat down on the stool next to the woman. And the bartender immediately asked her what she wanted. "The usual." Mirabel smiles. The bartender nods and he got to work as fast as he could.

Everyone knew Mirabel and her accomplishments she was practically the face of their wine business. So everyone was on their feet and ready to serve her every need. Besides no wants to get on her bad side, when a diamond is already on her good side.

As Mirabel waited for her drink to be made, she caught the girl staring at her. "Is there something wrong with my face?" She asks not looking at the girl directly. "Uh, what?" The girl blurts as she sips her drink and hides her face.

"You've been staring at me for the past 2 minutes." Mirabel says as she sipped her drink.

"I-uhhhh..."

Mirabel chuckles and scoots even closer to her. "What's your name, gorgeous?" She makes eye contact with her.

"Kiara.... Kiara Santiago." Kiara says shyly. Usually she didn't reply to men being all close and entitled. But then again, this woman.. Is a woman, a pretty and charming one.

"What a pretty name, it suits a pretty girl." Mirabel winks. Kiara laughed.

"Aren't you going to tell me your name?" She asks. "My name's Mirabel, I'm sorry luv, but I'll be going, bye bye now!" She stands up grabs her drink and leaves, but not before paying for Kiara's drink.

Kiara sighed and let out the breath she was holding, as she was about to reach for the radio in her pocket. It wasn't there, but there was a note instead.

'Can't leave a Lily in our territory without intel can't I?
-M'

"This bitch!-" She stood up and dashed out the door, Mirabel already running.
--------
*subway surfers music plays*-
Ehem-

Introducing Mirabel's love interest!