Chapter 1 ;; A miserys guts

Greeny's POV:

I woke at 10 am, and walked out to see Nethr watching some weird ass show on his phone? Whatever.. I walked out the hall and looked over at Nethr.

"Ya want breakfast or wanna just go now?"

"Breakfast plea-!"

"TOO FUCKING BAD I DONT KNOW HOW TO COOK!"

"Danm.. alright jesus christ."

I let out a small giggle and reassured him we can get some sort of food item on our way.. I watched him put his hood back on and leap off the couch.

"Why and how do you lose height when you put that on?" I asked

"Dunno, don't wanna answer, lets go!"

I watched as Nethr ran out the door leaving me to chase him down. I ran after him quick before he got lost again. I caught up to him and signaled for him to slow down so I can catch my breath.. He stood there and waited, I caught my breath. We kept walking together, of course he brought up some sort of small talk on our walk. Than he mentioned the event happening in a few days! He mentioned that he felt nervous, almost like he didn't want it to happen? I was confused, I thought he was excited about it? I brushed it off and asked how everyone else was, not like I already didn't know..

"Oh? Yeah everyone's doing great !!"

"That's good to hear!"

We arrived at Nethr's kingdom, Jesus christ what the fuck ITS FUCKING HUGE. Well, what was I expecting? Its a kingdom.. whatever..

"Thanks Greeny!"

"Your welcome! Mwah!"

"Wha.. WHAT THE FU-"

*5 mins later*

HELP IM GETTING CHASED BY NETHR FOR KISSING HIM ON THE CHEEK AS A JOKE-!

(A/N: IM NOT SHIPPING YOU GOOFIES.)

"GET BACK HERE BITCH"

"SORRY SORRY IT WAS A JOKE I SWEAR-" I wailed as Nethr chased me

Nethr grabbed my hat and spun me around.

"Payback bitch!"

Nethr turned around proudly and walked into his kingdom. I fell on my fucking ass and he didn't help? Wow smh.. I rubbed my head and got up. I wonder how Adventures is doing? I'll go check on him !! I skedadled off towards where I remembered where his house was !!

Adventures POV:

I was curled up in a blanket due to how fucking freezing it was.. Jesus Christ-  I got up dragging my blanket towards the kitchen.. I opened the fridge to see if there was any food. I grabbed a small pack of scooby doo crackers and went back to the couch. I dug into the couch and almost fell asleep to the sound of pouring rain, until I heard violent knocking at my door! I slowly limped over to my door to see who the fuck was knocking like Wednesday Adams was dying. I opened the door to see..

"Greeny?" I said, enclosing myself more into my blanket.

"HEY PETER GRIFFIN!"

"I'm not even fa-"

"Ooo scooby doo snacks!"

Without hesitation Greeny fucking snatched the snack out of my hand. I gave him a death glare and sighed.