chapter 6 :: When will it end?

Redd's POV:

I walked down a path with what I grabbed in hand. I felt full rage filling my body, I stopped for a moment hearing someone approach behind me? I turned around quickly to see..

"Greeny."

"Redd?" Greeny asked sounding confused.

I gave him a death glare and let out a sigh. He came earlier than expected, I realized we were awkwardly staring at eachother.

"So..?" Greeny said breaking the silence.

I let loose and tackled Greeny to the ground, he started trying to fight back, but I tried to keep my balance. We started fist fighting on the ground, until I pointed the gun at Greeny, I stared t him with tears in my eyes while feeling full well rage. He stared back in fear and shock.

"H-HOW DID YOU GET A GUN!?" He yelled trying to scoot back.

"ADMIT YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH HYPER'S DEATH."

He stared at me in shock, I felt more tempted to pull the trigger every second he didn't answer.

"ANSWER ME BITCH, I'M GIVING YOU 10 SECONDS."

Greeny continuously stared at me not knowing what to do. I just sighed and put my finger on the trigger, I have no idea why I didn't do this earlier if I already knew. I was able to hear running footsteps behind us, but I decided to ignore it, I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger, I opened them and regretted what I did.

Greeny's POV:

I closed my eyes anticipating for the bullet to hit me, after a few seconds I heard thumping on the ground. I opened them to see..

"Adventures.?" I said.

He fell to the ground as I crawled towards him. I realized he was shot in the stomach, I let out a loud enough scream so others could her us, Redd stared at us in shock and regret.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN GET OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!?" I screamed at Adventures.

He couldn't reply, his arm wasn't properly treated, and the pain in his bod must've made it worse, he let out a loud hiss and started tearing up. I hated seeing him like this. I looked over at the path and saw people running towards our direction. I watched as they stood in shock on what they saw. I would be surprised to if I was in their situation as well.. I noticed Nethr in the corner faking to be worried, but I saw that he at least called for help. I tried shaking Adventures to see if he would respond.

"I-I escaped, I just wanted to be anywhere but a Hospital.." He said trying to hold back tears.

"Wha.. BUT WHY!? AND HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS HERE" I said trying to keep him awake.

He didn't even get a chance to respond before people who worked at the hospital took him away. I looked back at Redd, he looked like he was in shock and regret, I felt only anger towards him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed at Redd.

Redd slowly got up and ran away. I just sat there in soberness until Nethr walked up to me.

"This made our plan easier you know?" They whispered int my ear.

I didn't respond out of spite.

"I know what you told Adventures." They whispered once again.

"I- but how-?" 

"We can talk about this somewhere else, follow me!"

I slowly got up and followed Nethr.

Nethr's POV:

I walked over to more clear space, so we can speak about everything. 

"Look, I'm sorry I just couldn't hold it away fro-"

"And? You broke our promise, and that leads to consequences on both ends." I said interrupting Greeny

"Which is?"

"You'll find out soon." 

I walked away leaving Greeny stunned. I can't help but feel a little bad? I mean what did they properly do to deserve this? WAIT- no I can't be thinking like that, this plan has been going perfectly.. well not really but its been going well. I'm not giving it up. I noticed I walked too far out, I was back at the burger brawl plains once again. 

"Man, its been a while since I've been here!" I whispered to myself.

I looked in front to see the old recovery sauce. I wonder how and why it got deactivated, I mean sure if it still worked then none of this could've been happening but that won't stop me from being curious. I walked towards it and picked it up and observed it. It's fixable, but I don't want everyone coming back to life.

"wait!" I yelled.

I have an idea. I stuffed the recovery sauce into my hood then turned around and started heading back, I know what the punishment should be.

Redd's POV:

I ran away from the scene regretting what I had just done, at this point I'm unsure if Greeny even did it!? Gosh, what have I even done.. I quickly ran out of breathe and flopped onto the ground, I look up to realize I was back at-

..

I got up quickly and stepped towards the door, debating if I should even go in again. I made up my mind, I grabbed the knob and swung open the door. I saw the same as I did last time, I felt nervous but this time I walked in more. The more I walked in the more I was able to see of his dead body. I kneed down next to his body shaking.

"Hope to see you on the other side, Hyper." 

I looked down at his face and saw his eyes were slightly open, but his body was cold and still. I got up and decided to look at a large window with control panels. I looked down and saw, TnT!? I stared in shock and started to back up. I busted out of the room, I ran back towards my kingdom.

Unknowns POV:

"Well! This is a very interesting twist isn't it you two?'" Uknown #2 said looking at the screen.

"I-"

"Zip it [redacted]! and just leave. Both of you."

"Yes mx. [redacted]. #2 and #3 said, quickly making their way out of the room.

"Ehehe."

CHAPTER 6 END!!!!!!!!!!

(A/N: the unkowns have names intead of question marks now woowie!!! ALso sorry for short chapter i didnt know what to dooo