chapter 8 : WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?

Greeny's POV:

I lay in bed feeling the most dread one could ever feel.. witnessing what I had witnessed a few days ago was not helping as well. I can't even begin to know on what to think, I'm supposed to be the funny guy that makes people laugh and enjoy their time. Ever since the show ended things never have been the same.. nobody stayed the same. I-

*DINGGG DONGGG*

I jump and fall off my bed in the slightest of noise. I lay on the ground for a few moments before making my decision.

"COMING!" I yell as I sit up and rub my head.

I walk out of my room and towards my front door, every step feels like my life is being sucked out of me. I can only help but think "Why is this all happening to me? And why me specifically?" All my thoughts raced through my head like a knife. I then realized that I arrived at my front door, all that awaits is for me to open it..

I grab the doorknob hoping for it to not be Nethr, I feel my body trembling and shaking in anxiety. I take a deep breath and exhale, the door creeks open to reveal....

"Redd!?" I exclaim in confusion.

My confusion quickly becomes anger remembering what had happened to Adventures.

"Do you need anything." I ask in a stern and annoyed voice.

"Adventures is a goner." He says.

I raise an eyebrow.

"The fuck do you mean??" I ask.

"He's dead. No easy peasy way of saying it!" He says as he rolls his eyes and puts his hands on his hips.

I look down to my side and look back up at him.

"You're lying." I say

"No I'm not." He replies.

"STOP LYING!" I yell in anger and denial.

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE GREENY, HE'S DEAD."

I clench my head and fall to my knees in an anger. I don't wanna believe it, he's gone. Theres no way, he's still alive.. Redd's fucking lying. Everyone is!

"Dramatic ass bitch.." He says as he looks down at me.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" I constantly repeat while yelling at him.

He rolls his eyes and looks down at me annoyed.

"Don't act like you're the only one who didn't lose someone special." He says looking beyond pissed.

I slowly find myself standing up and staring him dead in the eyes, his eyes stared back at mine.

"This is your fault." I say clenching my fists.

Redd just laughs at me and then goes back to having a serious look.

"Oh come on! We all know who caused Hyper's death!" He says with a smile on his face.

My eyes widen as I back up.

"Wh-.. how do you.."

"A little birdie you caused it! Or even just helped with it in general!" He says looking like he's lost all his sanity.

I angrily stare at him and start yelling whatever came up in my mind.

"YOU'RE LYING AND WE ALL KNOW IT! YOU'RE NOT FUNNY REDD!" I scream as I run at him and push him down to the ground and shut the door angrily.

I fall onto my wall and slide down while tearing up and crying. Theres.. just no way he's gone. Or even that Redd knows what's happening..! All my thoughts raced my head like a bullet, until I got a notification from my messages.

Nethr : Come to this address: xxxxxx xxxxxx xxx! We need to discuss something before it happens. :)

.... this can't lead to anything good.

???'s POV:

??? : Hello reader! I'm here to break the fucking 4th wall and just say.. whatever happens next in chapter 9 is now in your hands! So what do you want to choose?

A: Greeny goes to that location.

B: Greeny stays home and grieves!

This is all in your fate! Good luck voting! (Comment on which one should happen)

?????: [redacted] You're talking to the wall—

???: SHUT THE FUCK UP [REDACTED] I'M BEING COOL AND HIP!

CHAPTER 8 END..?

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER SHORT IM SO SORRY GUYS🙏🙏 anyways I'm also writing a southpark fanfic on this same acc right here, so like you guys should check it out!!!! (/nf)