the great war

THE GREAT WAR

┍━☽【⋆⋅☆⋅⋆】☾━┑
👤: tarley velaryon
💌: aemond targaryen
🐉: maerax
breed: unknown
┕━☽【⋆⋅☆⋅⋆】☾━┙

┍━☽【⋆⋅☆⋅⋆】☾━┑👤: tarley velaryon💌: aemond targaryen🐉: maerax breed: unknown┕━☽【⋆⋅☆⋅⋆】☾━┙

"betrayal truly came quickly to those in the house of the dragons."
— ghost

SYNOPSIS....

"WHAT DO WE KNOW about Tarley Velaryon?"

Arya hummed, flipping the page and looked at what could he described as a portrait of the boy.

"Tarley Velaryon," she said. "was Ser Leanor's firstborn from his first marriage. It is said that he was loyal to his step-mother, Rhaenyra Targaryen, all throughout her cause."

Her finger traced over the boy's portrait. "He was never betrothed and had no children, for he swore he would bring none to the world during the dance. There were rumors, that by his father's blood, he was a dragon dreamer as well as a dragon rider, even if he did not get his dragon until later in life."

"Multiple sources say many things," she continued. "Many say the same. They say that he had a close brotherhood with the kinslayer, Prince Aemond Targaryen before the war and that after he killed his brother, Tarley had a descent towards madness as soon his brother Prince Lucerys Velaryon died."

"And what of his death?" The man asked.

"The sources say many things, not one is definitive of what was the end of Tarley," she replied.

STARTING...

TARLEY VELARYON

skandar keynes as young! tarley velaryon(S1 E6 - E7)

(S1 E6 - E7)

timothée chalamet as older! tarley velaryon(S1 E8 - E10)

(S1 E8 - E10)

the rest of the hotd as themselves.

PLAYLIST:

the great war

— "it's ironic isn't it aemond? i no longer hold any love for you in my heart. who knew that all it took was for you to murder my brother."

LINK:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0LoBKIpgYJl67uYhQREEWZ?si=n2FIAzQSTMaeblJ-SngV3g

┍━☽【⋆⋅☆⋅⋆】☾━┑
main tags:
m/m, targaryen incest, pseudo incest,
canon complicit
hurt/comfort, hurt/no comfort
dance of the dragons,
aemond targaryen/m!oc,
major + minor character death
┕━☽【⋆⋅☆⋅⋆】☾━┙