Chapter Forty-Four: Pain Relief

Once Loki had stitched your wounds and bandaged them; he gently kisses the affected areas before he begins to clean up the mess and changes the bedsheets. 

He does both activities with a small flick of his hand, a wave of green glistening energy twirling about the bedroom until it was completed. 

You laugh a little, gazing at Loki adoringly, a little mischieviously. "What's the point in making the bed, when it's just going to get messed up again?" Your tone was a little seductive.

"You little...."  Loki gazes at you, with one finger raised and biting his lip a little hard. It makes you laugh more. His reaction was priceless. Out of nowhere; he was on top of you, with your head now on the pillows, your wings having vanished magically as he pins you down. 

His vibrant green music swirls around the both of you, until you and him appear to be fully undressed; he had used his magic to practically rip both of your clothes off. 

He presses his lips down onto yours eagerly and hungrily until your lips felt numb. He then shifts his weight, trailing downward, moving to kiss the side of your throat, leaving little marks as you felt the sucking sensation, with soft and small mixed moans escaping your slightly parted lips. 

He wasn't satisfied there though and he lowers himself further, stopping at your chest now. He begins to suckle on your perky nipples, causing you to tilt your head back slightly and for your right hand to reach for the pillows, your finger gripping them rather tightly. 

"S-shit... Loki...N-not.... so... rough..." You whisper, pleading him to behave a little. He chuckles lightly in response as he sucked on your breasts a bit more, one by one, using his tongue in a flicking motion before you felt the tip of his teeth then a little bite on your right breast, which caused you to cry out loudly. It was a rather mixed sensation of both pain and pleasure and oddly you felt yourself growing wet below, because of it. 

He knew he was turning you on and he knew exactly where your most sensitive spots were. 

He lowers himself further, gazing at your flustered face briefly, a knowing teasing smile on his face as you glance down at him. His lips press softly on your stomach whilst ever so gently spreading your legs. He lowers himself between them and you bite your lip. 

He seems to pause for a minute before you feel his tongue on your clit, causing more softer noises to escape your mouth. His tongue trails further and makes lapping motions into your pussy, causing you to feel more aroused than before, if that was even possible. 

You grip the bed sheets and pillow so tightly, you thought you'd rip them. You were losing your mind with his teasing, eventually orgasming, unable to contain it anymore, moaning loudly in pure pleasure and bliss.

You breathe heavily as he seems to drink it whilst you hide your face in embarrassment. 

You sense him move up along your body, like a snake, returning to you, with his body between your legs. You stop hiding your face and greet him as his head levels with yours, with a tender kiss. He was softer now, less rough. You could taste your own juices on his lips and in his mouth, but you didn't care. 

The kiss grew and became filled with fiery passion and deep desire. You didn't need to communicate verbally. You wanted each other, craved each other. 

You returning the kiss signalled consent to him and he changed from being quite rough to being extremely gentle with you as he entered your body, going deeply up against your womb, almost touching it. He moves his hips in a repeatitive motion and you move in unison with him, moving your arms to wrap around him, resting them on the top of his back. 

He grew a little rougher, but not as rough as his teasing was. He whispers your name, as you whisper his, between sweet kisses, with the headboard occassionally thumping against the wall behind you as the thrusts grew more intense until you both climaxed, his lips moving back to your neck to give you time to catch your breath, with the occassional nibble on your ear. 

Morning

After countless times of heated passion; you awaken several hours later, to see sunlight bursting through the gaps in the curtains. You sense Loki already awake, though he was being rather quiet, possibly just letting you sleep.

"Loki?" You call his name sleepily as you gaze at his face. He was staring up at the ceiling, but as soon as he heard your voice, he turns, giving you his full attention. 

"Yes, my love?"  He asks, a tender expression on his face.

"Good morning." You smile softly, greeting him, though you find yourself biting your lip. You quickly climb on top of him and give him a gentle and sweet kiss, your body pressed against his.

A wide smile appears on his face. "Good morning, my love." He responds sweetly as you place a hand on his shoulder, the tip of your nose touching his.