𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜

If you were to ask anyone in Task Force 141 to describe how it's like working in an anti-terrorist group in just one word; more than likely they would say stressful.

The stress of staying alive, keeping your composure, and killing who you'd have to. The boys have been working their ass off in the field, with little to no time to relax.

Soap noticed this, and knew there had to be a way to ease away at their stress. His mind lingered on ways to get the team back to being energized, and not to use their bloodthirst as a way to bounce back . He finally had an idea, a very exciting one he might say.

...

"A strip club. You took us... to a strip club. In Mexico. Where we are being hunted down by the cartel." Ghost asks, his eyes under his balaclava mask burning into Soap.

"Yeah," he said with a grin, shrugging his shoulder a bit as he looked at everyone else; Alejandro, Price, and Gaz.

"Well, I guess it's not all of a bad idea," Alejandro finally spoke up, "But we'd have to not draw attention to ourselves." He said with a hum, staring at the blinding LED's outside of the club. "Keep a low profile, hermanos." He said as he began to walk towards the strip joint.

Soap excitedly followed, rubbing his hands like a cartoonish villain about to pull the most devious scheme. He had no idea how he convinced everyone to come, but it was a miracle he was willing to savor for the night.

Ghost was the one left behind while the men all went in. He hung his head down a bit in defeat before following them inside.

The music was loud, and the club was not as busy as they all anticipated. There were dancers on the stage and on the floor, quite literally grinding for their money. Older men touched on these poor girls as they only tried to make a living out of the business that always sells; sex.

The boys were oblivious, watching the commotion and staring at everything the girls had to offer. Unlike them, Ghost wasn't all that interested in the nudity, gravitating towards the bar and ordering a drink from the bartender instead. Soap noticed Ghost's absence, and sighed softly as he walked over to him.

"Everything alright, Lieutenant?" Soap asked, his voice raised since the music was blaring loudly. "You didn't even glance at a single set of tits. Are women not your thing or something?" Soap asked with a soft smirk, sitting beside Ghost.

Ghost pulled his mask up a bit, chuckling softly before he took a sip of his bourbon and put the glass back down. "No, I'm into women," he said as he shrugged, "They're attractive and all but-"

Soap interrupts and finishes Ghost's sentence for him, "—But you don't know how to touch a woman?" He chuckled, "Well you're lucky, because here they touch you. Here," He began to pull out a large wad of pesos.

"... where did you even get all that money?" Ghost asks, watching as Alejandro already getting busy with a busty dancer. He diverted his eyes, feeling like he was invading his privacy.

"I may or may not have taken some during our raids." Soap said with a grin, splitting it and half and giving it to Ghost, "Just don't worry about it and go have some fun. You are too tense, Simon. You need to just loosen up, maybe get your dick wet."

Ghost looked at the cash, then at the stage. It was getting cleared off by the girls to bring in the other performer. He sighed defeatedly, "Alright, John. Thanks," he simply said lowly. He lifts the bottom of his mask and takes a swing of the last of his drink, his liquid courage, before he got up and went to sit up in front of the stage.

He watched as the seductive women picked up the cash, put it together, and laugh as they ran off backstage to divide it among themselves. He sighed as he sat at a creaky barstool, waiting for the next act.