𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗩

⚠️⚠️⚠️

(WARNING THERE IS FOR SURE NON-CON TYPE OF STUFF HERE, DONT READ FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!)

———

It has been about a 6 months since Simon had sent Y/N away to Germany, and Y/N made sure that he never left her mind, no matter how hard it may be when she had someone like König around.

He was such a sweetheart to her, barely leaving her side. She thought it would be awkward, especially since he wasn't the best at socializing like she was. To add on to that, she caught him with his pants down in the first day, fantasizing her.

Y/N acted like she forgot all about it to make the male feel more comfortable, and it made König feel relieved that she wasn't making such a big deal about it. He was worried that Y/N would hate him or something, but the fact she was still able to look at him in the eyes and smile was extremely assuring.

The two of them got close, knowing one another more and more about each other as the months passed. König got to learn more about Y/N than Y/N got to learn about him, but that's only because she was so affable. She told him about her being a stripper, how she got into contact with Hassan in the first place, and how she met Simon. She even showed him the scar of his name on her chest, gawking about how kind Ghost was to her, even if she was considered his prisoner of war.

König hated to admit it, but seeing the name 'Simon' marked on her made him a bit jealous. It meant he couldn't have her, and it upset him, of course his discontent was hidden behind his veil.

The day König opened up to Y/N, about a month after they met and spent some time together, Y/N was very attentive to listening to him. She learned that he was so shy because he used to be bullied a lot back in school, and he joined the army and specialized in Human Trafficking (that she already knew because Simon told her, but the fact König told her that himself made her feel trusted).

Soon the conversations would get more deep, Y/N staring at the ceiling in her quarters while König sat on the farthest edge of the bed listening;

"Sometimes I wondered if I was even... worth it." Y/N muttered to König. "I was always just used for men's pleasure, even before I was a stripper. Hassan and I, he only knew me because he came to the club one day. We talked and he offered me an extreme amount of money to .. to sleep with him."

König was shocked to hear this, but kept his composure, "You slept with Hassan?"

"Unfortunately," Y/N chuckled bitterly, "He was so gross. I told him I wouldn't fuck him unless he wore a condom, I have no idea what diseases were on his stupid, small dick." Y/N giggled softly, "Doesn't help that he was the one who took my virginity." Y/N sighed with a frown.

König looked over at her, seeing her sad expression. It pained him seeing her like that. "oh... did he hurt you??"

"He had no mercy, punched and slapped me around a bit. He almost fractured my ribs. I had to fake an orgasm for him to stop," Y/N mumbled, "I'm a huge sucker for pain, I don't mind seeing what I can take, but the fact that he was the one who took it from me.." she sighed.

Silence grew between then, König taking in the information about Y/N's first time, and he felt awful for her. He was about to speak until he heard her sniffle.

"Y/N.." König whispered.

"That's... that's why I seemed to have fell for Simon too quickly." Y/N choked out, "He.. yes he hurt me, but I wanted it. He didn't seem to hurt me unless I was okay with it. And the way he would talk to me and kiss me when we didn't have sex. He was so .. so sweet." Y/N smiled, "I just wish I could experience that for longer, you know? I just want someone to hold. He might have been aggressive with me, but .. but I can tell that it was .." Y/N didn't know what to say, "I talk a lot, I'm sorry."