𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗜

London walked Ghost towards the back of the club, taking him to a door that lead to a private room. It had a strip pole in the middle, a large bed against the wall, a round love seat, and bright red LED lights to set the mood.

Y/N bites her lip as she held onto Ghost's arm, "You're allowed to touch me in this room, no one can see you." London mentioned before she let go of him and walked towards the pole. "What did you have in mind for us, Ghost?" She purred as she began to walk around in a circle, holding the pole idly. Ghost stared at her as she did, feeling himself get harder when he studied her features closer.

"You can watch me dance and strip again, I can give you a lap dance," London paused and bites her lip, "You can also fuck me."

"I can?" Ghost asks, crossing his arms.

"Yes, but I have to know you first before you get your dick anywhere near me. Sit." She commanded. Ghost looked at her before he went over to the loveseat and sat on it, leaning back and getting comfortable.

London watched as he listened to her, smirking softly before she straddled Ghost's lap between her legs, and began to grind on him. This wasn't the average lap dance, even Ghost knew that, she was sizing him up and feeling how hard he was.

"Tell me about yourself," she whispered while she held back a moan, feeling his erection throb in his pants. She bites her lip to hide her uneven breaths.

Ghost held her hips, trying not to grind back into her yet. She had boundaries set; she needed to know more about Ghost, and he needed to respect that.

"My name is Simon." He grunts as he lowly spoke, "I'm from Manchester. My buddies and I are here just to visits Las Almas." He partially lied. He remembered that Alejandro told them to keep a low profile, so he tried to hide as much as he can.

"Simon," she breathily whispered, trying his name out for size. Ghost shivered just hearing how she'd say his name so seductively. Y/N pushed her hips a bit further. "Okay, Simon. That's a cute name. Now tell me, why do you wear a mask? Do you have an insane scar underneath, or are you just ugly?" She asked with a teasing giggle.

Simon chuckled a bit as he leaned his head back a bit, "People can't see ghosts. You can't see me" He simply said before shaking his head. "And I can assure you I'm not ugly."

Y/N raised a brow and her hands began to glide down on his chest; Ghost shuttering at the way her hands messaged over his abdomen, before she dragged them back up and touched the edge of his mask around his throat. "Prove it." She challenged, trying to lift it up.

Ghost was quick and quickly stopped her, his hands tightly holding onto her wrists and pushing them away."The mask stays on, London. You have your conditions, I have mine. Don't test me." He warned in a threatening tone.

It made London visibly shake and comply. Now this was exciting to her, feeling herself get wet just hearing how he growled out at her like that, how his eyes glared into hers. "I guess I know you enough," she bites her lip, "Want to fuck?" London asks bluntly. She let out a small cry when Simon smacked her ass harshly.

"You damn right I do." He growls out, "But ... you can't be seeing me. You wouldn't happen to have a blindfold, no?"

London bites her lip, "Maybe. Hold on." She got up from his lap and walked towards a large black chest in the corner of the room. She opened it and began to dig around some 'toys' that were there to make it more fun. She finally pulled out a black cloth to cover her eyes with. She walked back to Ghost and sat back down beside him. "Would this work?"

"Perfect." Ghost said as he took it from her and put it over her eyes, having her turn around so that he can tie the back of it. "Can you see out of it? Be honest."