𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗜𝗜

TRIGGER WARNING;

THERE IS A BIT OF NON-CON PLAY, GUNPLAY, AND KNIFE PLAY (CUTTING) HERE SO PLEASE BE ADVISED AND DONT READ IF ITS TRIGGERING

ALSO NO PROOFREADING FUCK YOU GUYS

.. just kidding I love you all, besitos

———

Gun still to her head, Y/N was keeping her composure. She swore to Hassan she wouldn't crack, she was good at what she did; entice men into doing what she wants, and keeping secrets.

That will be tested tonight by Ghost.

Ghost was willing to hurt her, fuck her, and torture her into doing what he wanted. Of course, he can't do it here at a strip club. He needed to take her into custody.

He watched as she tried to take her blindfold off, and he quickly pinned her back down, "Don't you fucking dare," Ghost growls out, her naked body flailing around as she struggled against his grip. He eyed a pair of leather restraints from the chest that Y/N grabbed the blindfold from and quickly went over to retrieve them. He caught her taking the blindfold off, and he quickly put the mask over his face before he tackled her to the ground.

"GET OFF, YOU SICK FUCK!" Y/N yelled as Ghost had flipped her to her stomach and put her hands behind her bare back. It wasn't easy, Y/N kept squirming to try to get away. She wouldn't go down without a fight.

Ghost pants when he tightened the restrains and realized something, how was he going to get her out without it looking like an abduction; it was and abduction, but he had his reasons.

He watched as she hung her head down, pulling her knees up in attempts to cover her body. "I bet you fucking like this, don't you pervert,"

"Shut up." Ghost pants, thinking for a bit. He looked at the box and grabbed another pair of restraints, but they were for her ankles. He grabbed them, and walked towards Y/N.

"NO!" She began to kick her legs when he tried to wrap them. Ghost wasn't being gentle at all, he would grip her legs so hard to the point it branded Y/N with bruises, and it wasn't easy when she kept attacking. She screamed to get attention from the security, but the music was too loud outside for them to hear.

Ghost pants and grinned under his mask, standing up and watching as she pathetically laid there, bound together and unable to run.

"I could fuck you." Ghost chuckled. Y/N glared up at him with eyes that could kill men, and she looked away when she realized she was fucked already.

"If you're going to take me hostage, at least make me decent." She sat up, and Ghost cocked his gun again.

"What the fuck can I even do that is threatening you, asshole!? I'm just sitting! Get me a jacket or something." Y/N snapped, looking away.

"I don't take orders from you." Ghost scuffed, but either way he got up and took off his sweater. It was large, and she couldn't put her arms through since they were tied together by the wrists, but it still covered her exposed body.

Y/N looked at him, Ghost only wearing a tight, form fitting black shirt. She rolled her eyes, "what a gentleman," she sarcastically sneers.

Ghost didn't say a word, he got up from his kneeling position and walked out of the private room, leaving Y/N alone.

He walked past all the dirty men, and the cocktail waitresses walking the floor. He was looking for his mates, finding them taking shots with a few beautiful women. He hated to kill their fun, but the mission comes first.