𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗩𝗜

Simon walked back to the briefing room, walking up to Price and the other restless men. He can tell that Soap was feeling a bit proud of himself. First, he got the guys to agree to a strip club, and second they found one of Hassan's spies.

"Well? Did you get any information." Price asks, sitting up from his chair, tapping the edge of his cigar to the ash tray.

"It wasn't easy. Blood was shed, but she talked." He sat down in front of them. "Our suspicions are right, she works for Hassan. She wishes to be protected, she knows he will try to kill her dor exposing these secrets to us." Ghost explains.

"Wait, blood was shed?" Soap cut in, "How?"

"She asked for it," Ghost chuckled, "But that isn't important."

"Correct. What's important is what she told you. What did she spill?" Price asks, leaning up to advert his full attention to Ghost.

"Her name is Y/N. She is a spy. She knows the missiles were stolen from the United States, she also knows that the last one we are looking for is in Chicago."

Price's brows furrowed, "Chicago... what the fuck is it doing in a place like that."

"I don't know." Ghost shrugs, "All I do know is that Y/N wants to be protected. And I think that's a good idea. We have to send her away to a safe place."

"There is no safe place, Hassan has allies around the world. If you want her safe... then she needs to in a secure facility. Maybe Germany?"

"Germany? You want to send her there?" Ghost asks

"I know a guy." Price chuckles, "Big, yet soft motherfucker. He would be like bodyguard." Price chuckles.

"You don't mean..."

"She will be safe with him," Price assures, "I promise."

Ghost sighed. He didn't want her to be with that oversized motherfucker. She wanted to be with him.

"Alright." Ghost simply says, getting up and grabbing a medkit. "I'll go tell her." He then walked back to the interrogation room that Y/N was held in.

Y/N was still pacing around. She dropped the information that could literally be the death of her. She flinched hearing the door open, and seeing Ghost come inside. She almost forgot the stinging pain across her chest, the name scarred over her breasts.

"We have made the arrangements, just like I promised." He sat beside her and opened up the pack, taking out some antiseptics and bandages. He motioned Y/N over, and she complied. She sat on the table in front of him and allowed him to touch her bare body.

He began to wipe up the blood with a gauze, making Y/N hum out softly. "Did you really? So you have to send me away?"

"Yes," he shakes his head, "Germany."

"Germany!?" Y/N's eyes widen a bit as her voice raised, "I don't ... I don't even speak German! I'm happy enough to just know English!"

Ghost looked up at her, shaking his head. "It's temporary. When Hassan is dead I'll come back for you."

"How long do you think that will take?" Y/N asks, whining softly when the scars were dabbed with the alcohol.

"I'll try to make it quick. It takes time. You'll be safe, that's all that matters to me." Ghost explains, gently starting to bandage around the fresh cuts.

Y/N whimpered softly when they were touched, "But .. will I get to talk to you anytime between that?"

Simon shakes his head, "No," he looked up at her. 'Ugh don't give me those eyes' he thought.