Leah williamson - jealous

For context ,in this one the reader and Leah play for Arsenal and are with the Arsenal girls

Y/N pov:

I was getting ready for a night out to a club with the girls from Arsenal ,I didn't know what to wear . Should I wear really fancy , not so fancy , just normal casual so I don't look fancy but so I feel comfy ugh the stress was real ! Just that second the "gooner girls ❤️🤍"group chat went off , a text off McCabe who organised this saying "wear casual not anything over the top and be their by 7:00pm"  . It was currently 5:50pm and the club was about a 10 minute taxi drive from where I was , meaning I  had just under an hour to get ready . I decided to go with a plain black dress with some light makeup and made my hair look better . I actually looked good for once . Well it was mainly for that one girl but you know .

                       *Time skip *

It was now exactly 6:35 leaving me 15 minutes to get going so I just sat on my phone , ordered my taxi before switching the TV off and going out the door . I payed for my taxi because I was planning on drinking obviously and with that I went inside .
"Hii Y/N " I heard from behind me I turned around and was met by my bestest friend lotte "hi you look amazing " I replied "as do you " lotte complimented . We got our drinks her having a soft drink . Boringgg. And I got a vodka coke we walked over to the others and sat down on a large table , me facing Leah . Lotte noticed me glancing at Leah a lot knowing my undying love for the blonde opposite me and asked me "wanna make her jealous "
"What , how " I replied in confusion

Lotte pov :

I knew about y/n's massive crush on Leah and I think Leah liked her to do it would only be fair if I got them together right ? "Wanna make her jealous " I asked y/n "what, how " she replied I patted my lap telling her to sit on it , all the girls to deep in conversation to even notice what was happening apart from one . Leah . I placed my hand on her thigh tracing shapes upon it noticing Leah had clenched her jaw in annoyance I smirked at y/n and whispered " look at her she's mad oops " but to Leah it looked as if I was whispering sweet nothings into her ear " I'll be back " y/n said " just getting another drink you want one " she asked hugging me from the side " no thanks " I said hugging her back noticing Leah had rolled her eyes. haha.
Some of the girls had departed making their ways to the dance floor it was eventually just me , little , y/n (when she got back )and then Leah .I walked over to the bar where y/n had went she was just paying for her drink I noticed Leah coming our way and so I crept my hand around her waist and pulled her close . Leah was stood next me staring daggers at me . If looks could kill , oh I'd be long gone . Mine and y/n's favourite song had just came on . Ironic if you ask me ." Y/N may I have this dance " I said in a joking manner . Apparently not In Leah's eyes . " yes you may " she smiled so we made our way to the dance floor I wrapped my arms around her waist hers around my neck as we danced the night away . Atleast that's what I thought we were gonna do but I looked to see Y/N being took away by Leah .

Leah POV:

I don't know what this girl is playing at but she needs to stop it now ,they actually ,the two of them I'm sick of it why is Y/N dancing with her ? why did Y/N hug her and let her touch her thighs huh ? It should be me I should be the one allowed to do that not Lotte not McCabe not viv , Beth none of the girls ME . I walked over to Y/N and lotte tearing their bodies apart bringing y/n away from the dance floor , I'd had enough . "Y/N" I asked "Leah " she replied in the same tone " are you with lotte" I asked as a reply I got a laugh from the shorter girl " well are you  " " no Leah she's my best mate " "oh " I said
"Well do you like anyone?" I also asked " mhm." " who " I asked eager to find out if she liked me . " what if I said you  " she answered . " test it " I replied "you " she said smiling . I walked closer to her and she eventually backed up into the wall behind her I lifted her chin and pulled her into a long awaited kiss sending butterflies to my stomach . We had pulled away , a blush spread across both our cheeks staring lovingly into one another's eyes, the songs were now slow songs , giving me the opportunity to drag her to the dance floor our bodies accompanying each other. Her in her black dress me in my black suit . "My girl " I whispered in her ear leaving a kiss lightly on her neck receiving a smile in return.
______________________________

This was bad Ik I made this at exactly 1 in the morning I'm tired and cba editing it anyways more chapters to come 🤍🤍❤️