Ella toone - it was all fake ?

Me and Ella had grown quite close lately , by quite I mean very , shes took me out on a date or two we've shared a few kissed here and there, we haven't made anything official though. I had the idea of  asking her on a date to make things between us official . Oh if I had known what was to come.

        * time skip *

After training I met up with Ella and Georgia , we were at ST George's because we were at England camp , " hey Tooney hey g " I said
"Hi y/n" Georgia sais back
"Hey gorgeous " Ella said causing me to blush  but being gave a dirty look by g. . Geez what's up with her I thought.  We made our way back to the changing rooms  Ella's arm wrapped around my waist when Ellie roebuck spoke up saying " don't you think you've taken this abit to far el"   I looked at her in confusion. " mill betted  her  around about ten quid she wouldn't get with you as a joke but here she still stands with her arms wrapped around you while her boyfriend joe who you have met before sits at home laughing with her at the fact you actually fell for it "   No wonder g gave her a weird look . This whole thing was a joke ? She didn't like me . Everything she said was a lie ! Ten pounds for such a cruel trick like this  ! " is it true " I asked " no " Ella said 
" oh yes it is don't lie Tooney " Millie spoke up and said . Without s word I turned around and just left . I went onto the pitch and blasted footballs at the net full power  until I collapsed of exhaustion, someone catching me before I fell to the ground  my breathing a mess   " it's Leah y/n breathe your ok I promise " her soft voice spoke , I instantly relaxed into her arms pulling her into a hug thanking her . " wanna talk about it " she asks . I tell her everything . " I loved her Leah and I thought she loved me to , am I that bad , £10  for her to laugh and joke about pretending to like me , it hurts Leah " 
" I'm always here for you yeah "

             * 2 weeks time skip *

Me and Leah are in a relationship now and I'm happier than ever . We are closer than ever and a few of the girls know I just came upstairs to our room as we share one now , whit her being captain and all that, I was waiting for Leah to come up , I heard a knock on the door but I was mad by the face of ells Not who I spoke to. I said "hello, " she said" I'm so sorry please forgive me" Leah had just came up walking past Toone kissing me on the lips so Ella knows I'm with her , " yeah , friends then " I held my hand out and she shook it " friends " we both laughed and said goodbye I shut the door .  " what did she want " Leah said clear jealousy in her tone , we're friends I tell her " hm" Leah sais " you jealous " a say sitting on her lap  " noo" she sais back blushing " you so are " I say pulling her into a long kiss , " mine " she pecks my lips  " claiming me now Williamson?"
She nods her head smiling . I think I'm in love .

______________________________

A/n  sorry for making Ella the bad guy but we move.  Hope u enjoyed stay safe x