Katie McCabe- physiotherapist

Y/N POV:

I woke up letting out a loud groan , getting ready for my job at Arsenals training grounds once again , working as a physiotherapist was lovely dont get me wrong but I'm not a morning person until I've ate , I'm always hangry in a morning .

                * time skip *

I had just finished eating and made my way into my car getting ready for the day . I parked up walking into the building , into the medical bit setting up everything for today . Soon I was met by a knock on the door " come in " I said

"Hello again y/n " I heard a thick Irish accent say

I turned around being met by 2 deep blue eyes  " well hello McCabe " " and just what are you doing here "

" I took a fall in training hurting my leg from my ankle up and thought maybe you could help " she sais a sly smirk plastering her face

" oh yeah , what ideas do you have in mind " I flirt back , we we're always like this from the start and I won't deny it I like her .

" you tell me " she flirted back once again

I tutted at her " feeling naughty are we today , take a seat and I'll get my things ready " she just replies with an ok and lies in the massage chair while I get my oil and things. I roll up her shorts abit giving me access to where I needed to massage I pored the oil onto her legs making it easier for my hands to guide across her skin . Carefully moving my hands up an down her leg I tell her to tell me where it doesn't hurt . She takes her shorts off so I could get where she felt the most pain giving her a towel to wrap around herself, making sure she was ok with it first  she said she was fine with it so I started massaging her . She let out soft moans making me smile but I didn't question so she doesnt feel uncomfortable.
" that feels so good btw Y/N"
"thankyou "
"Wonder what else your hands could do "
" well we'll save that for another hm "
" boring "
" you love me really " I joke she , just replies with a laugh

Right your done I tell her , handing her shorts back to her , after rinsing my hands 

She puts her shorts back on and I can't help but stare at the girl  . She made her way towards me slowly placing her hands on my face pulling me in slowly . We both lean in our lip's moulding together perfectly, " what's that for " I ask " being my favourite physiotherapist " she winks and walks out the door .

God I love this woman .

______________________________

Hope u enjoyed ! Made this whilst Ill and haven't gone through it but thanks all and stay safe x