Leah Williamson- enemies?

Y/N POV

I was at Manchester City playing against Arsenal, every time we'd play them I'd end up in an argument with no other than Leah Williamson. She is a great defender don't get me wrong but does she always have to tackle me ?

                      *time skip *

It's officially time for the match me and Chloe are walking together to the changing rooms , making sure we were all prepared for the game ahead of us , arsenal always like to give us a challenge but hopefully if we play hard we win  .

                    * 12th minute *

I come near scoring just to get took out from beneath me . I got up to meet the eyes of the one and only Leah Williamson . "Well what a surprise "
I say smiling at her sarcastically
"hm nice to see you to Y/N"  she sais back
" watch it Williamson " I say and walk of . The girls lucky enough to not get booked .

                    * 78th minute *

I'm still playing, still going strong, I got told I'd be playing the full 90 minutes so no time for giving up now
Arsenal are playing dirtier than ever . It's currently 3-2 to Arsenal, if we want to win we need to make a change quickly . And so I did , I made my way in and out of the defender's scoring a goal making it 3 all .   I tried to get a cross to my teammate when I fell to the ground once again. Leah .
" do u have a problem " I say angrily

she says just shrugs and smiles smugly at me

" just a bitch then ?" I say under my breath thinking she won't hear

" oi watch your mouth (y/l/n)"

The ref came over breaking this argument up ,  us both receiving yellow cards in return

I just scoff and walk away  .  Shortly the game ends 3-3 . We shake the others players hands then leave .

            * Skip to a few months*

I am now arriving at SGP for the first time ,  I  got introduced to Sarina and she calls a meeting . The girls walk in and Leah is the last to join.

Sarina  : as some of you may know this is , y/n , she is our new member , make her feel welcomed and comfortable girls . She spoke . Me exchanging a few hellos and welcomes from the girls, Leah wasn't her tho .

She gave us a number and a key , individually , for our rooms , we got told to go to our rooms as we had like 2 hours of free time so I made my way to mine . I didn't get told who I was rooming with . Well here we go . As I open the the door  I'm met with deep blue eyes , I don't realise I was only staring at her eyes , not recognising who it was but as she spoke I rolled my eyes
" you just staring or u coming in" Leah asks me

" great "

"Now as captain id like respect thanks y/n" i walked into the room

" sure Williamson " I reply

I put my things away in my room hopped onto my bed going on my phone as I soon fell asleep. 

Leah POV:

I was just doing my daily sudoku ( obviously) when I  was alarmed by the sudden sound of cries coming from y/ns room . I rushed in finding her tears down her face and she was shaking. She was having some sort of panic attack so I sat on her bed pulling her onto my lap putting her head on my chest pls with her hair in hope to calm her down . I looked at my phone noticing she had fallen back to sleep , we had another hour left so I waited until I knew she was fully asleep to leave the room .

                         * Time skip *
We had 20 minutes left until we had to make our way down to  lunch so I went to wake up y/n she was still asleep. I was admiring the features on her face when she looked up at me and said " it's rude to stare cap , mother never tell you that " her raspy voice . Fuck . I loved it . There's no chance I'm falling for her though right . " we have 10 minutes left, and about the panic attack, wanna speak about it ?" I ask  she shook her head no  and so I left it there not wanting to pry .

                           * time skip *
After lunch we all made our way to the relaxation rooms were we we pile usually chill and have fun , I got pulled back by Beth and she said " what's it with you and the new kid "

"Oh what , nothing "

"Sure Le" she just said back then we walked in . I sat down with Keira , Beth and Lotte , y/n was sat with Ella, less and Lucy , I kept glancing over at her making sure she was ok . When she smiled at me , I smiled back my cheeks turning a warm shade of red as I do so . I turn around getting smirks from the two girls in front . " what "I say
"You like her huh " Keira asks
I go to say no when Beth cuts me off " yes she does so le don't even go there "

"Ok fine , there happy , I like her ok"
Just then I feel someone behind me throwing an arm across my shoulder . It was Y/N . " likes who " she asks "yo-" Beth goes to say but I cut her off saying " what no one "
" ugh you bore " she laughs and walks away . I just stare at her . I can't take my eyes off her . No Leah . I hate her and she hates me . I tell myself
___________________________

Gna write a part 2 to this haven't gave use anything in a while but I've been busy, I appreciate you all very much love youse take care of yourselves x