Tech genius💜

(m/n👇he took me an hour and 33 mins to do 😭)

I was at the annual robotics convention I help host with my father

I was at the annual robotics convention I help host with my father. This time tho I get to actually help people set up. I also get to help vote this year! Last time I built something tho the government tried to track me down so I'm kinda grounded from building machines until the end of the week which is why I'm not entering in the contest.

So far everything is going smoothly. Until I heard a crash come from one of the stalls. I make my way over to make sure everyone and everything is ok. I knock on the wall and peek my head in.

"Hi uhm I'm one of the helpers is everything ok in here?" Three turtles turn to face me. One is tall and spiky who is holding a tool box. The next seems to hold a lot of sass and is leaning on a sword. The third is stuffing his face with pizza which surprisingly isn't out of the ordinary.

A fourth voice spoke up and caught me off guard. He was under the machine on one of this rolling chair things. I forgot the actual name for them sense I don't use them much. "Yeah I just dropped something."

He pushed out from under it stoping right Infront of me. He wore these cool goggles ontop of his purple mask with drawn on eyebrows. "Oh are you a softshell turtle?" The question escaped my mouth before I could even comprehend if it was rude to ask.

"Yeah I am thats why a made myself battle shells." My mouth dropped in awe. "You sound like you go into battle a lot especially with your machines!" The orange ran up too me. "Well we are actually ninjas who fight off people like the foot clan!"

My tail wagged in excitement. "That's so cool!! Also I like your name Donatello!" They all froze and I heard a rench drop to the floor.

"How did you know my name.?" I froze. Shit I accidentally did it again. "I'm so so sorry me mums a witch so I got the 'great' thing of seeing random things about people I meet like their names and hobbies." He gave me a nod of understatement and went back to work.

Luckily I didn't have much to do so I got to hangout with them for awhile. It was very nice I got to learn about them all and Donnie. Raph is a huge softy. Leo is a constant flirt and we make terrible puns together. While me and Mikey are gonna decorate one of my older machines.

Now it was time for the judging. I went up on stage and prepared for the speech I was about to make. "Hello everyone and welcome to this year's robotics convention, I've seen a lot of lovely new and old faces and hope this was an eventful and fun week. Now for the drawing of the winner!" I watch as everyone leaned in their seats.

Turns out my dad had judged on who would win while I went to the bathroom. So therefore I had nothing to do with the winner. "The winner issss SHELDON!" Everyone clapped as Donnie came up the stage and took his trophy. Finally after closing time everyone was filtering out.

I pulled Donnie to the side before he left with my face bright red and me fiddling with my finger. "Hey..uh would you maybe wanna go on a date with me...?" I shut my eyes tight awaiting his answer. I suddenly felt a pat on my head and looked up seeing him.

"Sure m/n how about tomorrow? I can pick you up in the turtle tank." I giggled and nodded. "See you tomorrow Donnie." I waved goodbye to all of them and saw Leo give Donnie a noogie probably teasing him. Then I closed the doors and locked up.