Shower thoughts❤️

(m/n👇@mgmendez2305 hope you enjoy thank you for the lovely suggestion!)

Its been a long day of sparring with raph. You see I met him after that whole alien thing. I ended up bumping into him in the mystic pizza place. He had a scar above his eyes that matched mine down my back.

We fist bumped and headed for the shower sense we where at my place. "Hey raph can you help me get my back if I get yours in the shower?" He turned to face me with a slight hue on his face but I thought it was the light from the sunsetting. "Uh sure m/n shall we get in t-then?"

I nodded and opened the door for both of us. We went in and got out of our sparring clothes. "Do you like your showers, warm, hot, or cold?" He contemplated it for a bit while biting his lip.

"Warm is good!" He gave me that goofy smile of his as I turned the nob. "You can get in first I haft to get towels." He gave me a thumbs up and got in after setting his mask on the toilet.

Honestly I didn't even need to get towels. He just looks so cuddly like a huge teddy bear and I thought I was gonna die of a heart attack if I didn't catch my breath. I grabbed the towels anyway and set them by the sink. Then I got in his tail was halfway on the side of the tub sense it isn't that big.

"Hey raph I set out more of a blanket towel for you sense I didn't have any thing that matched your size." He carefully turned around. All of sudden both of us started blushing and getting all squirmy. We look away from eachother and start washing our body's.

"Uh-uh t-th-thanks m/n!" I just silently nodded and scrubbed my hair. Then I grabbed a brush and got his shell. He sinked into my touch. The silence was nice.

It had a comforting vibe to it. "Hey m/n...?" I got really concerned all of a sudden because his voice slightly croaked like he was crying. Then I noticed him shaking. "Hm?"

I watch as he turns around tears streaming down his face. "I-I keep having nightmares...there about the krang...I-I just can't get the images of my hurt brothers out of my head!" He began to sob and tried covering his face. The poor baby no one should have had to go what he went through. I swear if I ever get my hands on them they will know their place below me.

Enough of that I haft to comfort raph. I pull his hands from his face softly and wipe away the tears with my tail. "Hey I'm glad you told me raph. You shouldn't blame yourself for what happened. You where being controlled honey, non of it was your fault. And hey look at the bright side, Leo understands you better and everyone is ok!"

His sobs become sniffles as he clings to me. He picked me up so I could be face to face with him to which I rapped my legs around his body so I didn't slip. His touch was so soft and gentle. I want this moment to never end.

I press my forehead against his and trace the spikes on his arms/shoulders. Both of our faces are probably beet red but I didn't care. He let's out a calm breath. I giggled and patted his head while smiling.

He gave me an adorable grin like normal. "I love you m/n!" Everything went silent but I could feel steam coming off my face from how hot it was. Raph's eyes go wide as he panics. "I-I UH THAT JUST SLIPPED OUT IM SO SO SORRY IT WAS JUST A JOKE HAHAHA!"

He started shaking as I cupped his face in my hands. I took in a deep breath and let my eyes wander down his face to his lips. "I uhm r-really wanna kiss you but I never have kissed anyone.." Now it was his turn to flush red, honestly at this point you would think his mask is a whole nother color compared to his face!

"W-we can learn together i-if-if you want m/n." I smiled and hugged him tightly as he rubbed my back. "I would love that." He lifted my chin and our lips pressed softly together.

This kiss was a small peck but I felt fire works go off as soon as it had begun. It was filled with comfort and some slight nervousness. My tail began to wag as did his, both of our faces mimicked roses. He had cleared his throat and looked away.

"W-will you be my boyfriend m/n?" I smiled softly and kissed his cheek while giving him soft head pats. "Ofcourse I will raph, now let's get out so I don't have a massive water bill to pay." He started laughing and so did I as we got out and helped eachother dry off.

Then we ended up playing games and cuddling the rest of the night.