3

self hate

self hate

today was the first day the cullens let rory go back to school. she drove her self insted of driving with her siblings incase she couldnt take the stares from the other students anymore. everyone stared at her baby pink beetle she drove into the parking lot of the school and parked next to roses red convertable. she got out and didnt bother waiting for hee siblings and suntered into the building with every guy watching her along the way since her reveling outfit didnt leave much to the imagination. she could hear the whispers as she went she always rode with edward and they always walked together, but today they didnt even look at each other. he was to busy staring at the new girl to see the heart broken look on his former lovers face as she looked back at her family. it was like they all chose a side and she wasnt aware of it, they all chose his. she felt like an outsider for the first time in eighty years with her family. alice never really liked the way she dressed and rose always thought she was stuck in her own little world and needed to come back down and emmet liked to tesse her and jasper barely talked to her unlike everyone else, it wasnt untill the break up did it really bother her because no she doesnt have edward to talk to. she shook the feeling off and walked into the building hoping she could get through the day okay and not expolding. the day started out fine it wasnt untill lunch when she was the last of her sibbling to walk in did she see it bella swan and edward sitting at a table conpletly alone she tryed to walk pass and ignore them but it wass becoming hard when jessica stanly stated talking. "oh my god if i was her i wouldnt show my face. i mean they had to have just broke up and hes already moving on. thats brutal i mean her body isnt even cold yet and hes flirting with bella."
" i know right i wouldnt be so calm but i mean look at her shes holding it in with grace." angela said back
rory could do in she sat at the table with her siblings in her usal spot trying to ignore the pitty stares the entire cafeteria was going her and working on keeping the vocies in and staying calm. but it was like everyone was watching her next move and the cafeateria went silent and she heard it clear as day " yea i dont even know why i was dating her she isnt as pretty as you." and bella swan giggled she fucking giggled. and that sentace iswhat made her explode she scooted her chair back ready to rip is head off but scraping of other chairs caught her attenchin it was her sibblings all moving at one. rose grabbed her because she was the closes and alice grabbed the other side while jasper and emmet stood behind and infront of her like the were protecting her but really they were protecting everyone else they made it to the door when they heard a smack, emmet smacked edward for what he has said about rory. they all made it to the parking lot to try and get her to calm down.
when the bell rung they all filled back into the school,the rest of her day went well nobody said anything to about her and edward, her day went well untill after school. the school day ended and everyone was by there cars getting ready to leave when there was this loud screetching noise. and coming acrosd the parking lot was tylers van skidding across the black ice and headed towards bella swan and her ugly red truck.before anyone could react edward ran over and stopped the van from crushing her.
he risked there exposure to save some human girl. her would have never did that for aurora.

 her would have never did that for aurora