03 | Hey Beautiful

CHAPTER 03
HEY BEAUTIFUL

RUE: Nate and Jason used to be close. Not best friends close, but close enough that they used to hang out weekly. He loved spending time with Jason until he found himself enjoying it too much. They made the football team together. Nate is the team captain and Jason is the co-captain. He loved the crowds, the pats on the back, the cheers, and the feeling of winning. But he hated being in the locker room. He hated how casual how his teammates were about being naked...especially Jason...how they'd talk to him with their dicks hanging out. He made a concerted effort to always maintain eye contact during these exchanges. Every now and then, he'd forget, and accidentally catch a glimpse of someone's penis. Specifically, Jason's penis.

Nate liked Jason until he hated him. Jason made him feel some sort of way. A disgusting way that no guy should ever feel, so, he cut him off. They were somewhat friends, but they aren't close as they used to be.

Nate hated Nick, why? Because when he left Jason, he thought the boy would be sad, miss him and try to get him to be friends again...but instead he replaced him with some geek. A lousy skinny pathetic geek. It made him furious.

Nate likes how Jason smells. Most guys in our school don't smell like that, but Jason? It was different. Nate liked his personality. He was laid back but strict when he needs to be. He was tall...taller than him and he liked how sunny his blonde hair was. He loved how strong Jason is. During training, the team had to pick up other members, and the way how Jason holds him, and grip him made Nate feel all sorts of things.

Even though Nate said he likes those things about Jason...

He hated it...a lot.

LET ME LOVE YOU

"Where were you, first-period man? You dropped me and like disappeared" Nick says as he takes a seat next to Jason. The blonde shrugs his shoulder and takes out his books from his bag.

"Had a client, called me for last minute session", Nick gave him the 'Are you for real' look. Jason ignored him and waited for the teacher to come to class.

"Nah Nah you can't ignore me! So, who was it? Was it some 30-year-old hot mom? MILF? Or was she old and wrinkly?"

"She had money...and you know I don't care for looks"

"Man you should. She could be looking like a harlot" Jason shakes his head but didn't reply. Sex is Sex to him and he doesn't make eye contact with him. He tries to make it impersonal. He already broke the no-kissing rule but still, once he doesn't fuck them while making eye contact with them then he doesn't care. The reason for this is because in Jason's eye if you make eye contact or kiss your sexual partners then that means you feel something for them. I. That means he has to act like nothing is going on between them. He isn't attracted, at all. It's just sex.

LET ME LOVE YOU

Jason stood behind his mother who sat on a single chair. He deadly, stare at McKay who was nervously smiling, trying to make small talk with his mother. Jason likes McKay, but he didn't like McKay with his sister. Cassie isn't typically into guys like McKay so Jason knows either she's going to fuck it up or McKay's going to get her pregnant and leave her.

"So, what's in store for Friday night, huh?" His mother asks, Jason rolls his eyes and folds his arms, "They're going to fuck Ma."

McKay's eyes widen at this, quickly he tried to make up an excuse. "Uh, you know. Just..mhm"