04 | Dont Get Pregnant

CHAPTER 04
DON'T GET PREGNANT

Jason stood in front of Cassie's door and watches as his mother gives his sister a lecture on not getting pregnant. He rolls his eyes as the group of girls, Maddy, Lexi, Kat, and BB encourages Cassie to have fun.

"Ma you're not seriously letting her go spend the night in a college guy's dorm room?!" He exclaims and glares at his mother.

"I trust your sister to know that she won't do the wrong thing. You should trust her"

"She's a teenage girl, what's there to trust?" He speaks. He can't believe that his mother is allowing his sister to spend the night at McKay's! Sure, he doesn't hate the guy but he's a guy and girls should never trust guys! He should know since he does the same shit and thinks the same as most guys do! Sex!

"Shut up Jason, I'll be okay, besides don't you like McKay?"

"I like him, but I never said I trust him. Cassie, he's a guy with a dick. All guys think with their dick!" She looks at him and folds her arms, "Do you think with your dick?"

"Yes! That's how guys work!" Cassie rolls her eyes and groans at him. Before she could even reply to her brother, her phone beeped. She quickly runs to her bed and watches the messages come onto the screen. She smiles and hugs her mom, grabs her stuff, and heads out the door. The rest of the group (including her mom) watched her get into the car. Jason turns to both Maddy and BB who made sexual gestures to his sister which annoyed him.

"And don't you dare get pregnant" His mother whispered thinking that no one but she would hear, but Jason did.

LET ME LOVE YOU

Screams could be heard through the hotel room's wall. The woman under him was screaming his name for what seemed like the millionth time every time Jason slam his hard cock into her. Every jolt she feels, the tighter his grips on her hips get. His eyes are squeezed shut and he's grunting with every single thrust as if the air had been knocked out of him after every thrust.

She knows, because each time she hears it, the grip on her hip gets even harder, just as desperate as she is to please him. Jason shifts his body, getting the right angle, making her gasp at the new feeling she's getting. Even though she's older than Jason, even though she has slept with more people than he has, Jason was one of the best she has ever had. His motions become more rapid and violent, and she can feel the heat of his breath on her shoulder and his body pressing softly against hers, feeling the sweat on his body. She clenches around him, making him groan.

Jason leans down to her ears and says in a husky deep voice, "I love the way you tighten around me"

He moves and sucks on her nipples, making the woman underneath him mewl at his actions. He goes in and out, harder and harder until he feels a warm liquid coming out of him.

It takes no time before she comes with a loud cry. Her moans get louder and higher pitched, and Jason grins.

"That's it, babe, make me cum for you" he murmurs into her ear and then he releases his cums inside her. When she recovers from her high pitch orgasm, she looks at Jason. She smiles and reaches out, caressing his face. He lies on his back, hands behind his head, looking at her expectantly with the biggest smile on his face. Her lips curl upwards in that way of hers, and she leans over to kiss him tenderly.