05 | You Cunt

CHAPTER 05
YOU CUNT

Maggie, Jason, and Nick were standing in line for the Ferris Wheel. Both Nick and Jason didn't want to go on it since it's a fucking deathtrap but Maggie really wanted to go. Nick said he would stand in line but he won't be getting onto the Ferris Wheel with them.

Nick was still pissed at Maggie for making his friend do all those dumb shit, like buying tickets. He wasn't gonna lie, he kind of did enjoy the roller coaster ride when it stopped moving around. Today was supposed to be a day where he and Jason drink till they get alcohol poisoning and pick up some girls to carry home. It could not have gone any better. Nick thought until that little fucker Maggie Lewis called out from behind him "Hey babe, you came! Do you wanna hang out together?"

Nick could have thrown the girl just for interrupting the duo. Nick doesn't mind hanging out with Maggie but she keeps trying to suck the life out of Jason every time the boy says he wants to do the opposite of what she wants. What's even weird was that they aren't dating! Nick got annoyed and told the duo that he was going to come back. Jason damn well knows his friend isn't coming back.

Jason started to get hungry. He looks at the line in front of them and sees that it isn't going to be moving anytime soon. He looks at Maggie, "Hey I'm hungry, so I'm gonna go for some food, want anything?"

She pouts at him, "But we were supposed to ride the Ferris Wheel together!"

"Maggie, I didn't want to ride the Ferris Wheel. You know I don't like them and we still have time to come and get a ride. You can stay but I'm going for some food." Jason was about to leave when the blonde girl grips his hands. He looks down at her as she stares at him, "Come on let's go. This line isn't moving anytime soon."

Both Maggie and Jason walk around checking the food stall. He bought some corndogs for the two, but it wasn't enough for him. As he walks around, he sees Mr. Jacobs's chili booth. He holds onto Maggie's hands and heads for the stall.

"J-money! Where you been, my boy?" Mr. Jacobs says as he smiles when he sees the blonde boy. Jason returns the smile and shakes the man's hands.

"Mr. J-Man! Hook me up some chili!" The man nods his head and goes for two cups to put the chili in. Jason leans to the opposite side and hails Nate out.

"Yo man you good?" Nate replies and shakes the boy's hands. Before Jason could say anything else, he hears Mr. Jacob calling out to someone.

"Stingray McKay!"

"Oh uh, Mr. Jacobs! I see you, lemme get some chili ight?" McKay says as he walks around the boot to go to Nate with Cassie behind him.

"Jason, you're here too? Damn, it's a party now" McKay says and bumps the boy's hand. Jason nods and looks at Cassie, "You cold? You, okay?" He asks his sister who nods her head. Once she was okay, Jason is okay. Jason watches Cassie's smile drop from her face when McKay replies to Nate's question about whether they are in a relationship or not.

Mr. Jacobs hands a cup of chili to Maggi and Jason. Jason goes to his wallet and takes out the money to pay, even after Mr. Jacobs says that he doesn't have to pay and that it's on the house.

The conversation between Mr. Jacobs and McKay was tense, and Jason didn't want to be a part of it. As they leave, they look around at the booths. There was one booth with a stuffed pony with wings that Maggie kept staring at. Jason goes over to the booth and paid the man $5.00. The guy handed him three balls and on his first chance he hit the ball in the hole, the other two chances came easy and he won the pony for Maggie who was grateful for it. She grips Jason's shirt and pulls him down for a kiss. Jason grips her hands and leans down to accommodate her size.

Maggie breaks away from the kiss making him groan. She smiles at him, "I want some pretzels."

He sighs at the short kiss she gave him. If anything, it was a tease. The duo goes to Ashtray's cart and asks for a pretzel. The boy gave them their food and Jason paid him, and even give him a little extra. As they were walking Jason sees both Maddy and Cassie throw away the pretzel. He runs up to them.

"Ey ey ey, I did not give you money to buy shit just to waste the product!" Cassie rolls her eyes at him already fed up with his shit, "Some people would kill just to get that."

"Well lucky we aren't them, now move," she says and shoves her brother away. Jason looks at her baffle, that she did that. Something was wrong with her. He got over his shock, and as he goes to her, Maggie grabs his arm, Jason turns and stares at her.

"Forget about her, okay? You're spending time with me." He was about to shove her off when she said, "You promise that we would spend time together"

He isn't a man who goes back on his word, so he sighs and nods his head. He's sure that Cassie will be alright.

The two walk around a bit, poking fun at a few people. As they were walking, they see a big crowd in front of Mr. Jacobs' chili booth. The announcer came and give Mr. Jacobs his trophy, "And this year's winner of the chili cook-off is... Cal Jacobs! Make it six years and running!"

Everyone starts to congratulate Mr. Jacobs and claps for him, with one girl clapping louder than the rest. Feeling the tension radiating off of the girl, the crowd stops clapping and looks at her. Jason saw that it was Maddy. "Oh fuck" he says.

"Yeah, I'm not supposed to be here right now, because I'm dressed like a hooker, and none of you like me, but I just wanted to say congratulations."

"Maddy, get out of..." Nate says but was cut off when Maddy throws the bucket of chili onto the floor. The crowd starts to clatter and mumbles 'Oohs'

Ms. Jacobs turns to her, furiously and says, "What in God's name is your problem?"

Maddy turns to her and smiles at her and says "You, cunt."

Jason grabs Maggie's hands and walks away from the scene. He takes out his phone and calls Nick to see where he's at. The boy answers quickly but hangs up as soon as he said, "I'm fucking, call back later."

Jason looks at the phone and then shakes his head. He goes to the carousel and sees Cassie, humping the platform as if she's getting off on it. Jason let go of Maggie's hands and goes to the front. His sister seems so out of it. Cassie comes back to reality and sees the looks that everyone gives her. Once the ride stop, Jason goes to her and pulls her into a hug.

"Hey hey, are you okay?" She nods her head no and says, "I wanna go home"

Jason agrees but Maggie didn't like that, "But you promise to hang out with me"

He quickly turns around and glares at Maggie, for even thinking that she's more important than his sister, "Seriously? You're gonna do that now when you see that Cassie isn't looking too right?"

"Just give her a bottle of water and she'll be fine. Come on, the lines for the Ferris Wheel are getting shorter", Jason shrugs the girl's hands off of him and gave her a blank look.

"Fuck you, Maggie. How dare you fucking say that? That's my sister. My family comes before anyone else. Fuck off" He turns to Cassie, takes off his jacket, and gives it to her, "Let's go find Lexi and go home okay?"

Without waiting for a reply, he holds onto her hands and carries her in another direction, leaving the poor blonde girl baffled. Jason took out his phone and calls Lexi when she answers he told her to meet them at the exit. As they were walking, they came across Maddy who asked what was wrong with her.

"I just think the Molly's, like way too strong or something," Cassie says making Jason's eyes widen. He turns to her and glares at her, "When you're back to normal, we are having a talk."

"But-"

"I said, we're going to talk in the morning." Cassie didn't say anything, knowing that if she did, she would make him even more mad than he currently is.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
So two chapters today!
That's to make up for the
times I didn't update!
Hope you guys like.