06 | Am I Gay?

CHAPTER 06
AM I GAY?

"Why in God's name would you try fucking Molly in a fucking public place?! Are you stupid?!" Jason yells at his sister. He waited till she had eaten breakfast and their mom had fallen asleep to talk about the situation. Now he stands across from her with an open palm on the table, trying to figure out why the hell did she do this. The only thing that was going through Jason's mind was how was he going to tell her that everyone at the fair saw what she did.

"I-I'm sorry okay? I had a shitty night and wanted something to make me feel better...I didn't think that this would happen" Cassie says while playing with her fingers, nervously Jason sighs and sits down next to her.

"I'm not mad, I just want you to be safe. People are fucked up nowadays and something could have happened to you...just...just don't do it again alright?" Cassie nods her head and hugs her brother. He gives her a sad smile and pulls her closer.

"I promise, I won't" she whispers.

LET ME LOVE YOU

Jason, Cassie, and Lexi had gone to school, going their separate ways to meet up with their friends. Jason had met up with Nick who was telling him about the crazy hook-up he had with some girl at the fair. While he was at his locker, he sees Maddy walk past him with Kat next to her. He nods to Nick and goes up to the girl. He notices her attire is completely different from what she normally wears. Kat sees him coming up to them and tells her friend that she would be leaving.

"Hey sunshine, you look as if you slept well", He says trying to get a reaction out of her, instead all he got was–

"Fuck off, I'm not in the mood" Jason's smirk instantly fell. He shifts his bags and stares at her, feeling like something is wrong.

"Who pissed in your cereal?" Maddy tried to go around Jason but he blocked her pathway. Maddy groans at him.

"I'm serious, what's up with you? You're more bitchier than ever"

"I'm on my fucking period okay? Need to see the fucking pad too?"

"Oh-uh"

"Forget it," She says and heads to her class, leaving the flustering boy to him. Jason didn't know what he did to upset the girl. Sure, he was a little bit of an ass but it wasn't like his personality meant anything bad towards other people. Well, except maybe for that one guy who always seemed to look over at Jason with an 'I want to kick your ass' sort of look in his eye. But then again, this school had many different kinds of people. Maybe he could buy her lunch to cheer her up. The bell rings shaking him out of his thoughts.

First period had ended and Jason was by his locker, switching the books for his next class when Nick runs up to him, "Dude, dude, duddddeee! Guess what happened?"

"You aced your History exams that you were supposed to be studying for?" Nick shoves him and leans on the locker next to Jason's.

"Okay fuck you and no no, apparently Nate Jacobs got all rough on Maddy, and now the popo is talking to him" Jason instantly look up at his friend, not believing a word he says.

"You're shitting me"

"I kid you not! I saw them with my own eyes. And I heard from your sister–"

"Which one?"

"The brown-haired one."

"Ah Lexi, go on–"