kakyoin x gn!reader

Uhm this is angst I think.

No one's pov:
"TAKE THIS, DIO 200 METER ENERALD SPLASH!" kakyoin yells as his emerald splash shoots at-

(WAIT A DAMN MINUTE! DO YOU KNOW YOUR STANDS ABILITIES OR WHAT YOUR STAND EVEN IS?!!! NOO?!! WELL THEN GET READY FIR THE MOST STUPID EXPLANATION AND THE MOST STUPID ABILITY!

your stands name is named meditrina named after the Roman goddess who had the ability to heal others.

Once user uses the healing ability the wound they healed will be transferred to themselves, meaning they'll take the wound in the exact place the wound was on the other, obviously. Your stand has white wings wingspan 15, has long black hair, and redish skin)

Your eyes widen as he was blown away. He had hit a water tower and was bleeding. You called out your stand and asked her to take you to kakyoin. She did as she was asked and you were there with kakyoin.

"Y/n ik d-dios st-stands ab-" kakyoin was cut off by coughs filled with blood. "Oh god, this is going to be a hard one." You dropped a sweat as you take kakyoin off the water tower? Idk ok.

You lay him down on the rooftop gently and curse yourself for not getting to him sooner. "Y/n you need t-to tell the ot-" "shush" you cut kakyoin off and put your finger on his mouth. "YOU have to tell them" you take your finger off his mouth and look at his stomach and dropped another sweat.

"Wh-what are you talking about, I can't i wont be able t- wait dont tell me your going to.." you sigh and look at him. "Yeah no shit why do you think I'm here idiot" you say as you drop another sweat. You called out your stand and dropped another sweat. "No y/n don't d-" kakyoin was cut off by bloody coughs "god kakyoin....meditrina you know what to do" you look at your stand and she nods in response.

meditrina put her hands on kakyoin stomach and a bright light was seen. You began clutching onto your stomach feeling pain.

"Y/n no stop this there's no point pls!" Kakyoin shouted. You began wincing in pain as the bright light left. Your stand fades away and you let out a sigh.

Kakyoin quickly got up and pulled you into his arms. "Y/n! I told you not to do it, why! You didn't have to do that, i-i.." kakyoin didn't finish his sentence as tears rolled down his face.

"Gah damn this sucks like ass" you say lightly chuckling. You began coughing up blood and put your hand on your wound. "Y/n wh-why did you save me?" Kakyoin asked you as he still cried.

"There w-would be no point in me living, I have a stand who is powerful at healing but weak during combat, yo-yours is very powerful and plus, i-i didn't want to see you die." You ended your sentence.

Kakyoin who sat there holding you in his arms couldn't stop himself from crying. "Hey can I do something before I, yknow, bleh" you say looking at kakyoin.

"D-dont say it like that, like your going to die, your not going to die, pls" kakyoin says as you put your hand on his cheek.

"Kakyoin, we all know that's not true" you rise up just a bit and kissed him. The kiss was soft and passionate but it sadly had to end.

You fell out of the kiss as kakyoin sat there in shock. He looks at you as your eyes were closed. "Y-y/n?" Kakyoin says softly shaking you.

His eyes widen, knowing he lost someone he held dear to him. He brings your warm body into his as he cried.

"I'm sorry, I love you"

Tbh I liked this one and I hope you did to lol.

I might make another one like this one but who knows, who knows...I do