Ceaser x f!reader

Idk but this is probably sad or smth idk tbh it's probably angst or smth.

Anyways enjoy and ye

Y/ns pov:

"We should let them attack first we would have a better chance you can't approach this half cut" Jojo says to ceaser. my were arms crossed while leaning on a wall.

"I AM NOT HALF CUT, I AM GONING TO END THIS, I AM GOING TO FINNALY FINISH THE FIGHT THAT CUT SHORT BOTH THE LIVES OF OUR GRANDFATHER'S! IM GOING TO DESTROY KARS!" ceaser shouted loudly.

"YOUR GOING TO FINISH IT? RIGHT, AND WHY BRING OUR DEAD GRANDFATHERS INTO THIS WHO THE HELL CARES?!" I walk towards the railing meaning I have to walk in between jojo and ceaser.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY JOJO?!" Ceaser threw a punch towards jojo only to land on my arm. I look at them both before looking at my arm.

I roll my sleeve up to see a bleeding bruise. I put my arm down and sigh. "Your both annoying, shut up before I throw a brick at both your faces" I say turning around going into the building.

"Y-y/n! wait!" Ceaser followed me into the building. I sit on a chair I found as ceaser stands infront of me. "What do you want" I ask wanting to be alone for a little.

No one's pov:

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to punch you" ceaser said in a tone of regret. "Doesnt matter you guys are just getting annoyingwith all this arguing" y/n said. ceaser crouched down to y/ns eye level.

Y/n slightly blushed. "Can I see your arm pls?" Ceaser asked as his hand was infront of you. "Sure ig" you gave him your arm as he looked at it.

"Yknow, your probably one of the strongest women I've ever met besides coach" he looks you in your e/c eyes as they glow in the sunlight.

"What do you mean?" You raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Well what I mean is when I punched your arm you didn't flinch or wince you just said what you said and walked into the building" Ceaser says then holding your hand. You can see a visible blush on his face.

"Oh u-uh well y-yknow i-ig I'm just use to it haha" you stutter flushed af.

Ceaser began laughing. "Wh-whats so funny?" You ask. "N-nothing it's just that your really cute when your flustered" you became even more flushed and hid your face in the palms of your hands. "Tch sh-shut up" you say looking to the side.

"Hah im sorry" ceaser says rubbing his neck. He stands up and puts his hand out. You look at him and raise an eyebrow. "Would you like to come with me?" you think for a little before Finnaly agreeing and taking his hand.

You took his hand and you both walked outside the building.

(Yeah a time skip where they decided to go fight Kars but It was wammu for some reason they don't know of bcu-)

"Y/n we need to defeat wammu before he defeats us" ceaser says grabbing your hand. You look at him and nodded in response. You both began attacking wammu as he got hurt but so did you both.

You told ceaser to go infront of wammu as you sneak up behind to attack him.

You jump and try to land a blow on his back but wammu reacted faster than you expected. 'OH SHIT' you thought as he turns around. Wammu kicked you in the stomach and smashed into the wall. You coughed up blood aggressively.

Ceasers pov:
"Y/N!" I look at her she was injured and bleeding from her mouth and head. "I'm fine ceaser don't let your gaurd down!" She yelled back at me trying to stand up.

'She's right I can't let my gaurd down' I look back infront just to get kicked in the face. I was already bleeding a bit so getting kicked made it worse. I hit the floor right infront of the staircase.