polnareff x gn!reader

Ok this one your 21 and you can look however you want. Wait in all the oneshots you can look however you want but for now your in a black sleeveless turtleneck croptop with some black knee length shorts and some fighting gloves

Idk, Fluff?

Enjoy!

Mr joestar had gotten rooms for you all.

"Me and jotaro will share a room since we're both students" kakyoim said grabbing a key from Mr joestar.

"So then that leaves Anne, y/n and polnareff" Mr joestar says as he hands them both a key. "There's no way I'm sharing a room with this creep!" Anne yelled. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Then me and polnareff will share a room alone"

Polnareff had a slight blush on his cheeks and stood there. "Well?" I say snapping him out of whatever trance he was in.

"O-oh yes ofc I would love to" he says. He grabs his bag and flings it over his shoulder. Mr joestar shared a room with avdol, kakyoin and jotaro, me and polnareff, and Anne by herself.

We made our way to the room we were going to share and went inside. We settled our things down but noticed something odd. "Hey polnareff look at the fridge" I whispered. He looks at the fridge and noticed all the beverages and shit were out and ontop the fridge.

It's almost like someone's I'm there.

(Yeah time skip to where you and polnareff defeats the ugly bitch except his balls)
3rd pov:

You and polnareff were pretty beat up mostly polnareff. You walked over to a slumped polnareff and wiped the blood off his face with your hand. 'Istg polnareff your an enemy magnet" you say as you wipe your hands with blood in your shirt. "Sorry mon amie" polnareff was blushing either from embarrassment or from you.

"Alright then let's go tell Mr joestar and the others we defeated this bitch" you say grabbing his hand and putting it over your shoulder to help him walk.

(Wherever the hell they were)

You made it to where Mr joestar and the others were and opened the door.

Everyone looked at you and polnareff. "Well you guys aren't entirely beat up" Mr joestar says making your eye twitch in annoyance. "Now cmon we need to find a way to beat (stand enemy sorry I forgot his name)"

"You got to be kidding right?" Polnareff said falling on the door frame making you both fall on the floor.

Ok so sorry if it's boring but as you know this is my second oneshot book and this time it's with the reader, so this will have very slow updates but don't worry there's alot more.

I hope you enjoyed this lol cause I didn't.