"Just a prank?, it hurt me." - N

(There's sadness in this 😔😞😔)

No one's POV -

It was a nice sunny day, a good day to ride Ilu's and to play with family and friends. But that day wasn't going to go well for y/n.

"I'm gonna repeat in case Rotxo didn't get what I was saying" Neteyam had said "ok ok ok" Rotxo says rolling his eyes sarcastically "I'll stop showing y/n attention and after a few days and THEN i'll pretend I'm dating you, Tsireya. And then surprise y/n it was a prank" Neteyam says explaining one last time. Ao'nung looks at Neteyam with concern in his eyes "since I'm in this I'm not gonna be included that much, I don't want to make her cry." He says looking to the ground "that's fine" Neteyam says "ready?," Tsireya says "ready" everyone says

Y/n POV-

As me and Tuk ride a Ilu I see Neteyam,my siblings and Rotxo talking or planning about something, I wonder what it was.

"Y/n??" Tuk says, while tapping my shoulder over and over again "yes Tuk?" I answer "can we go back to the island?, I wanna play with the sand with you" she smiles "yeah sure" I smile back. We get back to the Island and start playing with the sand until I see Neteyam come to me.

"Hey Love" I say, having a big smile on my face "hey" he says plain, wonder what's up with him "did I do something wrong?" I ask "no no you didn't I'm just tired" he says while not making eye contact as he usually does "I'm gonna go hang out with Tsireya" he says, getting up and leaving "oh well bye." I have a feeling I did something wrong to upset him, I wonder what?

A few hours past and I walk up to my older brother Ao'nung "hey!" I say happy "hi y/n" he greets me with a warm smile "do you know where Tsireya is?" I ask, looking at him

Ao'nung POV-

"Do you know where Tsireya is?" She asks me "I uh. I don't know, I'm sorry" I said sadly, I really didn't want to do the prank anymore since I know she would get sad "oh well ok, I'll see you around?" She says "yeah" I say, waving her goodbye

Y/n POV-

It's been a few days since Neteyam hasn't given me attention or saying anything to me, not even a hello. I'm starting to think his lost love..

"Hey y/n wanna come to walk with me?" Rotxo asks me "yeah I may as well" I say smiling at him and he smiles back

Few minutes while walking and talking I see Neteyam!, with Tsireya?..

"Yo by the way y/n did you know that Neteyam as been awfully close with your sister lately??" He tells me. What?, I knew I wasn't good enough. All the things he told me, was a lie?. Before I could overthink more Rotxo shakes me "Y/N!, HE JUST KISSED HER!!" What...

Neteyam POV-

"Y/N!, HE JUST KISSED HER!!" Rotxo screams. I didn't kiss her, Rotxo made it up. I have to tell her it was a prank before things get worse, I notice over the days I was ignoring her she kept zoning out, like she was overthinking things.

Just then Y/n walks away while her head is slightly down "Y/n!," Ao'nung calls out to her "y/n!!" He calls again while running. God I'm an idiot, Rotxo is too. Him making up that kiss made it worse and me doing the prank was worser.

Y/n POV-

I sit in silence on a quiet side of the island. Just then I hear Ao'nung come to me and sit down

"I'm just not good enough aren't I.." I say while my voice starts to crack "no y/n. Your perfect the way you are." He says while rubbing my back to reassure me "I'm not, if I'm not good enough for Neteyam I'm not good enough for anyone in life." I say starting to cry "aww y/n" he says pulling me into a hug "I'm so sorry Ao'nung.." I apologise "for what?" He asks "for everything, for being alive, being your little sister, for everything Ao'nung." "Y/n. I'm the one to apologise." Before he could say anything Neteyam comes "y/n!, I'm so sorry!" He says running. I stand up while Ao'nung looks up at me "fuck off," I say angrily "y-" "I said. Fuck. Off. Don't talk to me since your with my sister." "Y/n please just list-" "no I get it, I'm not perfect for you and I never will be. I completely get it." I say before shoving him aside to walk to my Marui "y/n" I stop and look at him. His green forest eyes. "It was a prank.." he confesses.

"A prank?, it hurt me."

"I know and im sorry" he says looking down "talk to me when your done being a dick head. Then I'll talk to you." I say with my cracked voice while walking away in tears "y/n-" "just leave her. She needs her time."

A/n POV-

Someone please tell what color is Neteyam's eyes cuz I can't figure if it's green or yellow it's like both mixed in together 😭😭🫶

Wc-895