"Y/N?!" - L

HEAP HEAP HEAPS OF CREDIT TOOOOO drum roll sleepyundertaker YEAHHH

No one's POV-

Ever since you were born a human on pandora you had always been wanting to be a avatar. You and the Sully's were very close including Lo'ak, you guys had been besties since the day you were born. But sadly Lo'ak and his family had to leave because of the sky people. You both were sad to go "I'll miss you y/n." Lo'ak had said, trying not to cry "I- I'll miss you t- too Lo'ak.." you both hug "I promise one day I'll meet you again!!" He says now flying off on his Ikran. After all of that, your parents had finally made and completed your avatar, your were mind blown by how it looked. It's features and it's textures it was amazing. Unfortunately after 1 year your human body was getting sick. You couldn't keep up with all the stuff you use to do, like help, climb, or even eat enough. Your parents had transferred your human sprit to your avatars and wow you looked great, you felt more healthier, had more energy to play around and all that great stuff.

Four years later
(Y/n POV-)

"IM GONNA GO OUT PLAYING ON TREES AND SHIT!!" I yelled out to my parents to let them know I was out "ALRIGHT HINEY HAVE FUN!! AND STAY SAFE!!" My dad replied "I WILL!, LOVE YOU" "LOVE YOU SWEETIE" both of them had said. It was a nice casual sunny day as always, I played on the trees, I mainly climbed on them just to see the beautiful view of pandora. Just then I saw six Ikran fly over, that was unusual. Me being me, I went to see what it was. To my surprise it was... Jake?! And his family??!! "Holy fuck." I whispered under my breath "hi" "FUCK!" I scream then falling out of the tree, it was LO'AK?! "Who are you?" Jake had spoke "I'm-" "a intruderrrr!!" Lo'ak ha mimicked "so fucking funny, sorry Mr Sully-" "y/n?" I look behind him and it was Neytiri "Oh my Eywa it is you y/n!!" she ran to me hugging me "Hi Neytiri" I smiled wide, I felt safe in their arms, including Neytiri "How did you know it was me?" I back up "the voice, smell and actions" she smiled happily "nah that can't be Y/n, she's short and a human" Lo'ak has said "don't be like that towards her Lo'ak" Who's this little one??

"Hi I'm Tuk!" "Aww hi Tuk!" I bent down "your prettier than I thought you'd be" she said, she sounded so innocent "Lo'ak talks a lot about you, Y/n" I turn and see Neteyam "Hi Neteyam!!" I say jumping in his arms "long time no see" he had laughed while hugging "still don't believe that's her" "oh shut it big mouth" "wow Kiri looking more beautiful than ever" "I could tell it was the one and only y/n!, sounded like yourself" she high fives me "I promise it's me Lo'ak" I say "ok... what did I always call when we played our favourite game with Neteyam and Kiri?" He questioned "Called me princess and the game was called princess and knights DUHHH" I said

"IT REALLY IS YOU!!"

He held me up and surprisingly kissed me "oh uh, sorry." "It's fine" "we're gonna go see your family Y/n" Jake had said with a smirk then leaving "I can't believe it's you!" Lo'ak said "ME TOO!"

You two then get together later on the day, both the two of you are happy together. Including Lo'ak.

a/n-

THIS WAS RUSHED IM SO SORRY!!

WC- 619