"But your not!" - L

C (Credit) - loveallseries

- - - -

Summary - Lo'ak thinks a mistake and a failure but Y/n helps him see a difference in himself

- - - -

Y/n-

I was walking alongside the beach until I heard certain sobs coming from a nearby pod, I was curious to know who it was so I walked towards it.

Getting closer and closer to it I got tell who's sobs it was, It was Lo'ak's sobs. "Lo'ak? Love?" I ask opening the beaded curtain "Hm?, o- oh hi. Uh w- what's up?" He asked as he quickly rubbed his nose and eyes. His eyes her puffy and red from the tears he shed, and his nose looks runny "Lo'ak, why are you crying? Y'know you can tell me anything right?" I try to reassure him "N- no, you wouldn't u- understand." Sometimes Lo'ak can be a baby at times. "Trust me Lo, I will understand and you know I will" I smiled softly as I rub his back. He nods and opens his mouth to talk,

"I got a scolding from my father like usual. But this time it felt different. It felt like he actually meant the words, like- like I am the troubled kid. I am the useless one. I am the failure." He confessed while looking at the ground. I felt sorry for Lo'ak because sometimes he didn't deserve getting the scolding's and the words getting said to his face because NONE of it was true. Yes he can be a bit of annoy, yes he can be that kid that does stupid things but hey. His a 17 year old, his getting older. Learning new stuff like I am. Some adults just don't understand that yet.

We stay quiet for who knows how long. And then I finally have the courage to speak "Lo'ak," he looks at me, giving his full attention "Your not a disappointment nor a useless kid-" "But I am." "You didn't listen to me fully Lo." I say and he nodded to let me continue "You were never. Never the useless kid alright?, your just a kid. A kid with talent, a kid with unique things, a kid that's not a failure. Your perfect the way you are Lo'ak. And you just haven't found that out yet but you are!, your amazing! The most amazing boy I know!" I smiled and he still looked depressed. "Y/n you don't understand, I'm the troubled kid, I'm the failur-"

"But your not!"

I yell as I got up. "Your not Lo'ak. Why can't you understand that? You only think of yourself. Not anything what I say." I say, great now I'm tearing up. "Y/n.. Your right, I'm sorry. I should've listened to you" he says with guilt in his voice "I'm sorry, I never listen to what you say to me, or what you point out to me. This time I'll be sure to listen to you." He says as he gets up and wraps me in a warm hug.

"I love you Y/n. And I always will"

"Me too Lo. Me too."

A/n-

CORNY CORNY CONRY. BUT PLEASE TELL ME. U ENJOYED.

WC- 527

Request-Closed for now