"Your alright. I got you." - L

C - alexis110206
- - - -
Summary - Lo'ak has a dream about Neteyam and has a breakdown. So y/n helps him through it and calms him down.
- - - -

Y/n-

It was a peaceful night and a sad one. Yesterday was the day we laid Neteyam down. He passed, he saved spider. But died doing it. We all felt sad and devastated, but I know Lo'ak felt the most hurt. It was a quiet night, no noise, only the waves coming in and out. I spent the night with Lo'ak knowing he would wake up with a type of dream of Neteyam and I hate seeing him breakdown when no one is around helping him through this rough time. He then started to shuffle and turn, his hands then went off my waist and I was alright to get up to see what was happening. He started to whimper and cry and say stuff like "Neteyam no!" "You can't got there! Your going to get killed!"
I felt sorry. I felt bad I couldn't do anything to stop this.

He then woke up and started to breath heavy, his breath racing like a cheetah running, he was looking around the room looking lost and worried "Hey hey, Lo. I'm here" I held his hands to signal I'm with him. He then started to breath faster "Lo'ak, I'm gonna need you to calm your breathing. Hey, Look at me," He looked at me "Watch, In" I inhaled and he followed "Out" I exhaled and he followed too. We then did a couple more breathing techniques to calm him down "Your alright. Your fine. Your safe."

"You're Alright. I got you."

He laid back down and put his head at the crook of my neck. I then felt his breathing slow down, it was a good sign. He was calming down.

Late on I heard snores, he fell back to sleep. I kissed him and also went to sleep as well. Before that I whispered

"I love you Lo'ak."

And drifted to sleep.

A/n-

IM SORRY THIS IS SHORT IM MAKING MORE FOR BEING OFFLINE

WC- 352