"Wow.." - L

CREDIT TOOOOOOO - Lov3rrrr YESSS

Y/n POV-

Tonight was me and Lo'ak's first date night, he had promise we would take a walk down the beach, hangout around the Ilu's and mainly have a calm night together. As I was getting ready my older brother told well 'warned' me to not kiss or have any physical touch with Lo'ak, of course I said I won't but we all don't know what the night will bring us. As I was about to leave my mother and father told me to be safe and to take care of myself, why is everyone so worried (😭) it's just Lo'ak after all.

I was wearing just regular clothing since we're just walking and shit, I walk to this little restaurant to where Lo'ak wanted to take me out, it was beautiful.. the design put into it, the food on the menu only had a small amount but it was yummy if you would ask me, Lo'ak looked handsome. Shhh don't tell him, he doesn't know yet!!.

Lo'ak POV-

Y/n looked amazingly pretty tonight, I couldn't keep my eyes off her, that's how beautiful she was. She liked the food that was brought to her, she liked how it was just us two together. I liked it as well, none of my annoying siblings annoying the shit outta me and telling me I don't have the guts to ask Y/n out, BUT GUESS WHAT I DID TAKE THAT YOU LITTLE SHITS HAHA, um anyways (😃).

Y/n and I were walking down the beach in a comfortable silence. "So how are you?, I mean I don't know what to say but yeah" she giggles, reminds me of heaven "I'm great, when with you" I wink "making me blush" she puts her head in her palms "that's the point" I wink again, at this point I was just being silly "So how are you doing?" I ask "I'm doing alright, can we sit here? My leges are hurting" she said "yeah sure, mine are hurting as well" we both laugh and sit down, looking at the stars

"Wow.."

I had said "It's beautiful isn't it?" She asks still admiring the stars "it is." I smile, just between us. I haven't really asked Y/n to be my Girlfriend, HEAR ME OUT BEFORE YOU GET ANGRY, I'm gonna ask her tonight dw dw I got this. I think. "Y/n?, are you dating anyone?" I ask "no not really, why?" "Just asking, anyone in mind?" "Yes.." she looks at me "what about you?" "Y/n.. will you be my girlfriend?, I mean if you don't want to you don't need to say yes since you have someone on your mind" I confess sitting up "really?, I would love too!!. Lo'ak you were the person I had in mind!" She hugs me I'm excitement "I- really?" "Yes!!" I'm happy that she's mine. I can call her mine, tell her she's mine, and even treat her like mine. That may sound weird but I love her.. with all my heart.

(Lo'ak be sounding corny 😃)

A/n-

WSGGGG SORRY IM OUT RIGHT NOW SO SLOW UPDATES !!!

WC- 528