Chapter Five - Beginning Of War

Tse'tey was pissed. Until I saw her. Luanne. I'd fallen for her. In there short time together I fell for her smart remarks. Her bravery. Her strong heart. Her fierceness. And how she challenged me. She challenged me in ways no one else did. Her white hair. Her icy blue eyes. She was different, but she was Na'vi. In looks. In heart. In spirit. She was Na'vi threw and threw. And she was beautiful. Strong. His dream woman. Then she began to fall. I sprung forward. Catching her limp form. I held her close. "Luanne. Luanne. Wake up." She didn't reply. I cussed and laid her down. Before Tshaik walked up to me.

Jake sully appeared. But. She was not with them. She didn't stand there. My heart dropped. Something happened. Before he could speak I did. "Where is Luanne?" He froze at that.
"I don't know. Sky people won't let me near her true form." I cussed. My ears pinning. I glared at the other males who wished to mate with her.

I glared as the stupid men threw me into a cell. They where doing something they knew I wouldn't like. And they where scared of me. Luckily they made a mistake. They had unbounded me. Granted now I sat in a cell. But I'm not stupid. I'll wait. So I sat down. I glared at the floor as I felt it. The people scream. And the voice. You need to help the people.
How am I to do that. I'm locked up.
My child you will find a way.
I know your Eywa. Why have me do this.
Because unlike most you are my child. Sure I had you born on a different planet. I had hopped you'd be able to help my sister. But it was to late. And now I need your help my daughter.
Come on now. I can't even get to my avatar.
Something will happen. Just have faith child.
There hurting and I can't help.
You are not supposed to be in this battle. But you will be needed in the next. There was a sound of the cell opening. I shot up to see that Norm, Grace, and Jake were being thrown in.

The next thing I knew Trudy and Max. Where saving our asses. I smirked and followed in the rear. We moved. Our masks on our face. We left Max. I stood guard. My half buzz cut hair flew in my face. I moved it out of the way. Only to see the colonel. I cussed and acted. Pushing Jake. Then Norm in. I heard the bullets and threw the chair in followed by Grace. They grabbed my arms and pulled me in as the shooting continued. I saw the bullet fall. Then blood. My blood. I was shot. Right under my right rib cage. Threw them back and threw the front. The blood flowed out of me. I cussed. Jake looked at me and froze. Staring at the wound I could not feel. I didn't feel the blood as a pressed was placed on my wound.

Grace and Jake had forced me to lay down as they treated my wound as best as they could. I knew there was nothing they could do to save me. My ears were ringing. As we flew. I stared at my brother's eyes. He was scared. I moved. My hand gripping his.

I was panicking. My heart pounded against my chest as I awake in my avatar. I moved. I needed to help my sister. They needed my help as I needed theirs. And so. I did what I needed to do.

I flew and landed where the clan was. I jumped off of Tourk. I spoke. And once he agreed. I spoke. "My sister is dying. Luanne is dying."

The next thing I knew I was being held in Jakes Avatar forms arms. My eyes glanced around. Looking to the Na'vi. To my friends. To Tshaik. Neytiri. Tse'tey. Huh. Would you look at that. He was worried. His eyes scanned me then landed on the wrapping around my wound. The bright red blood covering it. Jake laid me down on the ground as the plants began to grab me. I couldn't feel it. But I could see it. I looked at Grace. To Jake. To Norm. My vision began to blur as I looked at Tse'tey he wasn't scared. Non of them where. The male moved. Kneeling next to me and he began to stroke my head. I couldn't feel it. And my brain knew better then to move. "Luanne. I have a question." I looked at him. I would have spoken if it wasn't for my sore and parched throat. He knew what I meant. "Will you..." he gulped. As he became nervous. "Will you do me the honor of being my mate." My eyes widened at that caught off guard. I blinked. I honestly wouldn't mind. I smiled at the male. And gave a short nod. No one had heard the question. But my guess was most already knew he was going to ask this. My eyes grew heavier and heavier. Before my vision went blank.

I stared at Eywa as she smiled at me. Her figure like my own. I stared at her as she stared at me. She hadn't been lying when she said that I was her daughter. Her actual ligament daughter. And at that moment. I knew that every other Na'vi will sense my arrival on the planet. She gave a curt nod and then gestured to the area out and to my avatar.

My eyes opened and I gasped for air.  I felt the wind. The air. The grass. The earth that hummed at me. I heard the gasps at the now revelation of who my biological mother was. My mom had been my birth giver. She'd alway would be my mom. But Eywa was my biological mother. And. There was no escaping it. I continued to breath my body felt numb. And there was some sort of hum in my chest. Like something that had been asleep for years had finally awoke. Buzzing with life and energy. I took in deep breaths. My eyes closed again. When I closed them I did not know. I felt three figures hovering over me. I opened my eyes to see. There they stood. Grace. Beaming down at me as she wore Na'vi traditional clothing. I smirked at her as she rolled her eyes. Jake. My beloved baby brother. My breaths finally went from panting, gasping, and labored to normal breaths. My body began to relax and stop shaking as the buzzing sensation slowed. I relaxed. I felt fire. Earth. Water. Wind. Light. Dark. Everything and nothing inside of me. My eyes moved to the third person. He kneeled at my head. Worry written in his eyes as his hand again began to stroke my head. As if asking if it was really me. I placed my hand on his as I sat up. I looked to my body. My scarred and bleeding form. Lifeless.

After all. My whole being was transferred to this body. I looked at myself. Then noticed. My charms. My necklace was gone. My heart began to pound until Jake placed something in my hand. "I thought that you might want to keep this." I sighed in relief as I help the metal. Allowing Jake to explain what it was. Then I saw it. My wedding ring was added onto the charm. That was fine. It was time for me to move on anyways. I looked at the charms. Feather - stoic. Cross - grandma. Heart - mom. Dragon - grandpa. The wolf - dad. The wing - Tommy. Another wing. For Jake. Knowing him he probably put some of his hair in there. The ring. The ring was her. But something was added. My heart stopped. Jake had added an owl with what I was guessing had some of my hair in it. I shook my head and placed the charm around my wrist. Before standing up. It was time for war. And I was bringing hell with me.