CHAPTER 2 | The Awakening & The Reality

POV [ Hokubu "Samuel" Arashi ]

'Unicorn..'

Arashi was sent into an gob smacked expression, his partner never looked so pristine before, but he was dragged out of his awe by a slightly shift or shake of his body, his gaze being drawn around the room as many people became curious of his reaction, this being an unusual fascination, and also that he, only noticing now, was reaching for, trying to grab the Unicorn, he caught himself just in this moment, retracting his hands slowly as he slightly pushed away from Elnora, the woman did not let him go however but a voice from behind her spoke up, this voice belonged to Cardo Nabo, the grey haired woman was now standing beside Elnora giving the red haired female a 'stare' of sorts before she had let Arashi down to the ground, the four year old began slowly walking towards the Unicorn, a smile on his face.

"A-Aibo.."

Arashi had spoke, startling a few of the workers around, 'Aibo?' Most of them were thrown into a whirlpool of thoughts, most being, 'Why would a child call a Mobile Suit partner?' or, 'Did someone force this kid to pilot this thing?' both wild thoughts were shushed as the massive Mobile Suit 'woke', moving to a better position as its hand was moved slowly down.

"Oi oi! Kid get back from it!"

Elnora's husband shouted as he hastily moved forwards attempting to stop Arashi from approaching it further, but Cardo again intervened, placing a hand on Nadim's shoulder pulling him back slightly as she took his place on the approach, staying behind Arashi. Arashi at this moment was in shock, everything flooded on him as he approached the Unicorn, placing his hand down onto the Gundam's palm, he sniffled a little bit, before launching himself at the machines hand, breaking out into full blown tears.

"A-Aibo! Aibo!"

The many people around the large a hangar gained shocked looks, many of them being utter confusion, others being a unknown urge in the heart, but for the few who did know what the feeling was, they slightly teared up, the feeling was that of relief, relief that someone close to you survived, relief that the message could not be terrible, relief that you survived. And so the hand Arashi was holding with all his might, all the might of a four year old of course, raised up slightly as another came down and what seemed more gentler than a mother cradling their newborn child, patted Arashi's back, this other hand was that of Cardo's, she gentling rubbed the males back before looking towards the Unicorn, a small and gentle smile gracing her features.

"Everyone return to your duties, I will be taking care of the boy, Elnora, Nadim, you two have certain duties to attend to, and Ericht, once the boy calms I'm certain he'd be joyed to talk to you and play."

The elderly woman explain, picking up the boy slowly, the Unicorns hand raising with the same pace as Arashi fell back into another slumber, this being somewhat more forced perhaps? He drifted off suddenly, snuggling into Cardo's shoulder as she lay him against it. A switching glance between him and the Unicorn being made by Cardo, an expression of knowing appearing on the females face.

POV [ Hokubu "Samuel" Arashi ] - [ Cardo Nabo ]

'This boy.. Is really something else..' 

Pulling away from the Unicorn who she had quite quickly figure out that held some unknown sentience, and also held a unnatural but natural connection to the boy. She began slowly walking away from the machine with Arashi in her gentle grip, stopping at the door of the Hangar, before glancing at the many faces of shock and confusion.

"It wasn't a suggestion people, it was a order, now get back to work."

Her tone was that of a sergeant or anything forceful, instead it was informative and calm, that of a instructor, that of a leader and a guide. But now she walked, making her way to her own quarters, gently laying Arashi down onto her bed, switching the lights off before making her way further into her quarters taking a few items from cupboards filling a glass she retrieved with water as she placed it down onto the counter along with a few chocolates, she was not prepared to take care of the boy but god be damned she will wake up that instinct of hers to do so. Now one might be confused why would she take the boy under her wing suddenly, she had a few reasons, the major being that his connection to that Mobile Suit could further research even further and allow her to fix the problems Gund-Arm presents to the pilot, the other reasons being simple that she wanted to care for the boy, it was obvious they were put through something, and that Mobile Suit was their caretaker, the final was that it was plain and obvious, from that Mobile Suits display of easily breaking its bindings, it would most definitely had killed anyone in its path to save him.