CHAPTER 11 | RE-ENTRY, RE-VISE, RE-TURN

"Now.. Let the games begin."

POV [ Narrator ]

"Asticassia School of Technology, in five minutes. The ship will now enter docking course.."

A feminine voice rang out over a 'PA' of sorts, informing the arrival of a vessel to the place named 'Asticassia School of Technology'. This announcement either woke, or alerted many individuals aboard the vessel in question, mostly crew members that prepared for said procedure, however the 'goods' that were being transported now awoken, or alerted as mentioned before merely readied themselves, finding their baring's while others activated their displays to take in the sight of the asteroid school base thing, with a certain tomato hair colored girl squished up against her displays as she stared at the destination with a face full of awe and 'out of there' curiosity.

 "That's the school?"

"Mom, we finally made it!"

This newfound curiosity was quickly quelled as the girl tapped on her 'phone' like item twice, the display she was gazing at opening a window which zoomed in on a unknown person floating out in the void of space, some major distance from the school they were heading to.

"What? No way! You can't!"

The tomato girl scrambled around her cockpit as she tapped repeatedly on the device in her hand, sending a alert and call to the bridge of the ship, said bridge answering the call quite quickly.

"Sulletta this is the bridge, what's wrong-"

"They'll die!"

"What?!"

The conversation bouncing back and forwards between a vary familiar silver haired woman whos hair was almost like rabbit ears? It however was curbed short as people within the bridge hastily shushed the girls stuttering with the mute function, instead moving to process the information that was being sent from her to them, acknowledging the individual currently in the void.

"Rescue team, alert. A person is in need of rescue. Prepare for extravehicular activity!"

One of the other women within the bridge forwarded the alerts from the captain across teh vessel, these alerts accumulating with the immediate awakening and rapid procedure deployment of the on board rescue teams.

" Roger! "

The teams in question echoed across the communications as many people were seen hastily darting through the ship equipping gear as they entered the hangar bay, where four mobile suits were seen standing ever terrifyingly tall, one however was seen to be struggling in its bindings which obviously were there to hold it over the journey.

" Please confirm victim's status. Are there any signs of collisions with debris? "

"Its should be over here- If you move forward, you gain two.."

" What? "

The voice of the girl rang through the open communications as she declared her intent to assist with the rescue, her mobile suit coming free from its as the still preparing rescue teams were moving around in the hanger. The sudden movement and breakage of its holdings startled all the active people in the hangar as the MS took a large step, stomping down, nearly squishing a few individuals, before taking a large stride towards the closed door of the hangar, causing all the personal in the bridge to groan and shake their heads in disbelief.