Chapter 1

Third P.O.V.

Valentina was in the car with her father, Eddie Brock. Valentina was currently not happy. Her father decided that it was time for them to get the hell out of San Francisco.

 Her father decided that it was time for them to get the hell out of San Francisco

Valentina's  outfit

"Hey, kiddo, it'll be okay." Eddie told his daughter.

"Why did we have to move?" Valentina asks.

"Did you want people to figure out that you have Vera currently inside and they use you as a science experiment?" Eddie asks.

"You have Venom and Mrs. Chen, knows." Valentina says.

"She does have a point." Venom says making an appearance since he makes himself know by making himself half of Eddie's face.

"Oh shut it. You side with her over everything." Eddie told him.

"No I don't." Venom said.

"Yeah you do dad."  Vera said doing the same thing Venom did but to Valentina's face.

"Is it pick on venom day?" Venom asks.

"Always, now get back in." Eddie told Venom and Vera.

The two do so having a silently conversation with their hosts.

Valentina soon sees a sign indicating that they were close to her new home.

"We're going straight to your new school. I called ahead and she'll be waiting for us." Eddie said and Valentina grumbled.

Soon the two see a school and Valentina stares at it.

"This is some creepy ass school." Valentina mumbled.

"You said it." Vera said.

"This is a school for outcasts. Like us." Eddie said.

"I'd hardly call us outcasts." Valentina said.

"Hey, stop, you're grandmother went here when she was a child and so did I." Eddie says.

Soon they pull up at the entrance to see a tall woman waiting for them.

"She looks delicious can I eat her?"  Vera asks.

"No!!" Valentina said.

"Is she asking if she can eat your new principle?" Eddie asks.