Chapter 10

⚠️WARNING!!!! MENTION OF RAPE!!⚠️
It will be near the end of this chapter I'll let you guys know when it starts by using this (-_-_-) symbol

Third P.O.V.

Valentina was currently with Bianca sneaking their way to Xavier's room. Bianca was knocking on the door as Valentina was on lookout.

The door opens to reveal Xavier who looked like he just got out of the shower. He let them in quickly and they step in quickly.

"How did you two get pass the Housemaster?" Xavier asks.

"Easily. He's not very observant." Valentina said as she stood next to Rowan's old bed.

Xavier just smiles.

"More like she distracted him and I snuck past and made some sort of noise to help Val get past." Bianca said with a chuckle.

Xavier kisses Bianca before making his way to Valentina and kissed her.

"Someone else is in this room." Vera said causing Valentina to go alert.

"What's wrong?" Bianca asks noticing her stance.

"Someone else is in this room. Because I know you don't keep your window open. You keep it opened all the way or closed." Valentina said.

"I would have known that someone is in this room." Xavier said.

Valentina looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Check under Rowan's bed maybe." Vera suggested.

Valentina quickly knelt down to see under the bed. But what catches her eye is a board that is opening to something.

"Did you know Rowan had a loose floorboard that opens to something?" Valentina asks, looking up at Xavier.

"No he pretty much didn't let me touch any of his things." Xavier answered.

Valentina stands up and looks around confused. The three soon hear something close. They turn to see the window was now closed.

"Whoever the fuck was in his room did not want to be caught." Bianca said.

"We gotta go to Weems and ask her to let me stay with one of you." Xavier said.

"You can't bunk with me since Divina is my roommate. Valentina doesn't have a roommate." Bianca said before the three rush out of the room to Weems office.

The woman was still awake when she heard her door open. She looks to see her favorite throuple.

She and pretty much everyone call them either, 'Vancaxavier', 'Vaxabi', or 'Xavtina'. Everyone had their own opinions on the throuples ship name.

*If you guys have a better ship name please let me know. Because I found a website that doesn't make good ship names.*

"What are you three still doing awake?" Weems asks.

"Before you get mad. Please keep an open mind." Valentina starts.

"We went to go say goodnight to Xavier. When Vera smelled someone else in the room." Bianca explained.