Chapter 15

*Big time skip - this won't follow the show because I'm to lazy to rewatch the show - sadly this is the last chapter*

Third P.O.V

Valentina just found out that Wednesday was trying to find out who the Hyde was. Wednesday did suspect Valentina was the Hyde because she looked normal. But instead Xavier was arrested.

Let's just say that all of Valentina's friends weren't happy

Let's just say that all of Valentina's friends weren't happy. But something was off.

"Something feels off." Valentina spoke to her friends who were seated in Valentina's room.

"What do you mean off?" Yoko asks concerned.

"Like something bad is gonna happen." Valentina answered.

That's when her door bursts and they turn to see Enid who has a panicked look on her face.

"Enid?" Yoko asks.

"Thornhill's gone rogue and she's actually Laurel Gates. Wednesday was stabbed by some resurrected asshole. Weems is dead. The resurrected is coming straight to Nevermore to kill every single one of us. We need to get everyone out of Nevermore without causing a ruckus." Enid replies.

The three sirens all stand with determined looks on their faces.

"We will handle that." Bianca said as she, Divina and Kent rush out of the room.

The others quickly rush out of Valentina's room to look out for the resurrected person. They were on the balcony when Yoko saw the resurrected person.

"OMG is that Joseph Crackstone?" Ajax asks in a whisper.

"Who's that?" Valentina asks in a whisper.

"Joseph Crackstone is the ancestor of the Gates family and a puritan who despises outcasts and wants to wipe them all out from Jericho." Enid answered.

"We have to stop him." Yoko said. "But how."

"That's the thing I'm trying to figure out." Enid replies as she and the others peak their heads over the balcony to see Joseph looking around.

The man soon notices them and smirks before pointing his staff at them. That's when. The balcony railings disappeared and the group quickly run.

"You can't run from thy!" Joseph yells at them.

Valentina stops and her friends stopped as well.