Chapter 1⛪

Since I was ten I learned that i was different from other people...☹️.(My name is Betty btw🍑🍑🍑🍑)  I noticed when people fell on their 🍑, they would always cry that their🍑 hurt.( tbh it was funny asf), but when I fell on my 🍑  it was basically like a pillow. Other kids would be jealous because my 🍑 had more fluff in it. Now I just sit on my 🍑 and laugh about. Like those little flat 🍑's really wanted what I had.😹  I lived in a little community in Ohio... but soon moved after my 10th grade year because of all the bullying.🙈  Me and my fam moved to Tulsa Oklahoma.😘 My family is broke asf so we lived in this ass looking neighborhood. 😶 It looked like people got almost got drowned by sum dudes, but their (Y'ALL THE MUSIC IM LISTING  TO RN IS FIRE💯💯💯💯) friends helped them by killing the dude but idk🤷🏼.  My first day of school was ok, the people that went their look liked they had some sticky shit in their hair, like their hair stylist needed to be fired frfr💀. And some of them looked like they had a stick up their 🍑.( Prob not a big one tho.😶🤷🏼🤔)  As usual I was a loner my first day. The 2nd day was one of the best days of my life tho🤭. Thats when I met my man, Pony-boy Curtise🏃🥰🐴🏚️⛪🔥.  When I was walking to my next class, I was in a rush. Back where I had used to live, if you were late you would sit in a corner, but my 🍑 was pretty big so it didn't fit in the corner.  So I was usually excused from doing that shit. (Those mfs sure thought💀)But now that I was going to way bigger school, I worried that corners might be bigger. Anyways, while I was rushing to my last class of the day, I bumped into this guy. He sure did have a sorry look on his dumb ass face.🙈 I would be sorry too if I bumped into a big booty girl too. He said sorry so many times. 

" its alr foo🥹" I said

"Whats your name? Iv never seen your sorry ass around here?" He said in a romantic tone🥰🥰🥰

"Oh I just moved here from Ohio." I answered 🥹

" no wonder-  I mean welcome. He replied😹

" Do you want to  be buddy's? I saw you at lunch yesterday  and you were sitting by yourself. It was pretty depressing ngl🙈."

" Right back atcha mf- and fine."😒

We soon relized that we were 10 mins late... 🥹 We also found out that we had the same class. Turns out my dumb ass was walking the wrong way🤗. The teacher was so mad for us being late, and yes he made us sit in a corner, the same corner.😒 He yelled at us on how we should be sorry for being late. To be so fr, the only thing I felt bad for was that fucking corner. It wasn't going to be the same after that. 🙈 All I could hear was Pony boy crying and cussing under is breath.💀

PONY'S POV

I honestly don't know what in the actual fuck I was thinking, like I should have left her sorry ass on the ground😶. I was trying to get over with my day. Ever since all my friends died, I have been the loneliest mf in school. (Until Betty came into my life😒😹) Before her,  It felt like I was the only mf with some random sticky shit in my hair. Sitting in that corner was the most awful moment of my life💀. I kind of hoped that she would burn in  some church or got shot up" ( we all know what happened after I wished that almost a year ago💀)