P R O L O G U E

"|| 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝.. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞? ||

EXTENDED SUMMARY

Florence Williams life was never easy, nothing was ever given to her, handed on a silver plate. She had lived with her mother in a small run down apartment, it's all she's ever known.

Until her 7th year of living, everything changes. Her mother meets what will soon be her step - father,  Arthur. Unbeknownst to her, everything would change. He would only get angry over big things, just a simple slap or kick, Florence didn't argue, she felt she deserve it at first.

Her lovestruck mother, under the influence of drugs and alcohol was too blind too notice it. The little things started to earn, kicks and punches, then she started getting beaten up, stabbed, knocked unconscious too.

Their friends started to 'help out' with her punishments too, she did everything in the house while her mother and Arthur lay unconscious on the mouldy couch.

She cooked. She cleaned. She went to
School when she could.

Then her 12th birthday happened, she was beaten up so much she felt what death was. Miraculously she pulled through, but the stress forced her to enter the abyss, an abyss of depression. Floating, floating in self - hate, physical pain and no meaning to life.

She turned to drugs, Self harming and more at just the mere age of 15, just like the only people she looked up to, she didn't know the right or wrongs and she was involved in the wrong crowd to start off with.

After an accident, Arthur dies and her mother ends up in a critical condition. After the loss of her guardians, she is told news which turn her world upside down.

What she thought was just a fever dream, a story she had made up was actually true, having older brothers. She had been taken from them by her mother at just 2 years old.

Can her 6 Biological brothers and 3 step brothers undo her wrongs, convince her that life is worth living?

Although, some brothers aren't too happy about her appearance, have a problem with her suddenly living with them. Causing problems and getting all the attention...

Even when the mafia is involved, they will do everything to protect their sorrelina from harm, but can they protect her from herself?

CAUTION::

there are many trigger warnings in this book, I will put the trigger warning at the start of the chapter, but if you miss it, these are what will be in it:
- substance use (alcohol + drugs)
-self harming
-violence
-strong language
-sexual harassment + assault
-graphic content ( blood, death etc.)
-suicidal thoughts

If there are any more, I will include them.

If anything in this book does trigger you and you need someone to talk to, I'm always here to message and so are the comments.

I hope you guys enjoy this book!

I have read many 'older brother' books on Wattpad and I have taken inspiration from a few, so if you see something you recognise that's why.

————————————————-
Copy rights- all rights reserved @f33lingsforfiction