Rent A What?!

(No One's POV)

It's been two months since Peter Parker retired, two months since he gave the mantle to Y/n.

Currently Peter could be seen walking down the street with his family. Him and Mj stood next to each as he pushed a baby stroller that had Maday Paker in it.

Mj: Such a nice day out, don't you agree honey?

Peter: Yeah, feels great. Spent many years in the sky rather than the ground, it's a nice change of space.

Mj: Speaking of change... how do you think he's doing? Must be hard for him, it's gotta be stressing him out.

Multiple people stopped walking, making the two stops as well. Everyone around them grabbed their phones and started to take pictures of the New Spider-man in his black suit.

He came swinging by close to the ground where he touched the street with his hand.

Peter: Something tells me he's got it handled.

Peter watched his friend swinging away as people snapped pictures of him. He smiled to himself and continued to walk with his family to their destination.

Peter:(Thoughts) Keep up the good work Y/n, I believe in you. With your symbiote you can take anything the city throws at you.

(Earlier Y/n Pov)

Y/n: Your gonna burn the apartment down! Stop!!!

I stared at my kitchen in horror, the entire stove was on fire as a black tendril holding a pan hovered over the flames.

Symbiote:(Mine) I'm just trying to help you.

Y/n: With burning my apartment down?! Stop, just let me do it, your gonna burn everything and everyone here.

Symbiote:(Mine) Fine!!!

She drops the pan right on the stove. I let out a horrified scream and immediately ran over to the stove. I turned the knobs to the right, turning it off.

Y/n: Fire Extinguisher! I need a fire extinguisher!

A black tendril shot out of my back and went towards the living room, a few seconds later it came back with the extinguisher in tow. I went to grab it, but the tendril pulled back.

Y/n: What are you doing?! I need the extinguisher now!

Symbiote:(Mind) Not until you say sorry.

Y/n: Are we seriously doing this right now?! My. Stove. Is. On. FIRE!!! Give me the extinguisher.

Symbiote:(Mind) No!

Y/n: Oh, come on.

A burst of flames erupted from the stove, making me move back.

Y/n: Okay, okay fine! I'm sorry!

Symbiote:(Mind) Not the right tone.

Y/n: Seriously?! Okay. I. Am. Sorry.

Symbiote:(Mind) No, not quite what I'm looking for.

Y/n: I'M SORRY!!!

Symbiote:(Mind) Yelling not gonna help, but fine, here you go.

The black tendril throws the fire extinguisher to me, and I caught it. I immediately used the extinguisher and started to spray its contents all over the stove, extinguishing the fire.

I threw the fire extinguisher to the side and looked at my stove.

Y/n: Guess I'm buying breakfast... again.